I Feel Your Pain, hun :,)

Warning to those who are awkward with... female stuff.  Y o u h a v e b e e n w a r n e d .

Subtle sexual reference at the end, but it's really nothing much.

A lot of chaos

I don't know how this got into my brain I just went with the flow.

Enjoy... maybe-

"Hey baby, I'm home!" Evelyn walks through the door. They have been dating for 9 months now, and they're extremely happy with where they are, after Kyra left her old job, she went to work at the puppy hotel which is the place Evelyn worked at. The hotel has become very popular as time went on, Evelyn is the supervisor just under Ben who is the manager, Kyra left puppy hotel with a good mindset to achieve her passion being an album artist and photographer, she's made some album covers for: Cavetown, Marina and The Diamonds (Who Kyra has a major crush on, and she fangirled... H A R D) and Fall Out Boy, but she's not feeling too well today. "Boo?"

"Living room..." Kyra calls out weakly.

"Oh I know that voice." Evelyn chuckles with sympathy, walking into Kyra's living room. "Hi Miss Your-cramps are-bloody-fucking-vile."

"Remind me of my pain one more time, you either get murdered, beaten up or I'm eating your dinner." Kyra basically folds in pain, Evelyn wouldn't really be surprised if she turned into bread right then and there.

"Can I call you bread?" Evelyn asks innocently. Kyra looks at her, confused.

"What... why?"

"No reason..."

"No, you cannot call me bread, you dumb fuck."

"Jeez, aight then." Evelyn lays down next to her, holding her tight. "Need anything, my love?"

"I want someone to snap the fingers and wipe me away with the universe."

"Did you binge Marvel?" Evelyn asks, knowing the answer.

"Yup." Kyra replies with the right prediction.

"Called it. But seriously, what do you need?"

"I meant what I said before."

"Babe..."

"Hot water bottle."

"Gotcha." Evelyn quickly gets up and walks to the kitchen which in the living room, just seperated by the kitchen counters. "When did it start?"

"An hour ago, but it feels like years." Kyra sniffs after her overdramatic response.

"Aww, I feel your pain, hun."

"nO yOu dOn'T."

"You may not think it with your hormones wanting to kill me right now, but I do." Evelyn chuckles, paying too much attention to starting the kettle to see Kyra giving her a death-glare.

"You're making me want to listen to my hormones at the moment." Kyra pulls a blanket over herself.

"Ouch, didn't have to hit me where it hurts, baby girl." Evelyn giggles, her reply making Kyra blush.

"Please let me suffer in peace."

"Can't do that, darling."

"S t o p ." Kyra squeals, pulling the blanket up even further, her face can be classified as a dormant volcano getting ready to erupt and destroy buildings.

"Stop what? Don't like the name 'kitten'? Or do you like it too much?" Evelyn smirks, now a flirting master compared to when she first met Kyra.

"I WILL LISTEN TO MY HORMONES!" Kyra shouts, making Evelyn burst into laughter, as she pours the boiling water in the water bottle, she laughs too much, accidentally dropping a little hot water on herself.

"Ouch- ah." She lets out in a slight whisper.

"Are- are you okay?" Kyra asks with concern.

"Yeah,  just laughed too much and got a little hot water on myself." She smiles, closing the full, hot water bottle. "Here you go." She walks to Evelyn, pulling up her shirt and putting it on her belly. Kyra starts crying a little. "SHIT! Is it too hot?"

"No, I'm just sad, sorry and in way too much pain, I'm sorry for being mean I just-" It would be continued, but everything Kyra says next is inaudible for Evelyn to hear. "AsfF..." She sobs quietly, making Evelyn sigh in relief that she didn't hurt Kyra more than she's already hurting.

"I know... I know, it's fine. I forgive you, let it out." Evelyn brings Kyra into a cuddle, adjusting the hot water bottle and pulling the blanket over them both, she places her head on her chest, Kyra starts giggling.

"What's gotten you in a good mood so quickly?" Evelyn asks out of curiosity.

"Hmhehehmhm... boobs-" Kyra replies with an unexpected but brutally honest answer.

"OHMYGODIJUST-" Evelyn bursts out laughing again.

Hope you enjoyed this, stay safe, eat food, drink water and sleep if you need it <3333