Two

She continued to seduced the audience, they were captivated by her curves, her breasts and the way her long slender legs wrapped around the pole she used as leverage. I think it's safe to say it was the cause of envy throughout the room.

And there I was - incapable of tearing my eyes away from her mesmerizing stare. The way her eyes represented the sensuality she reproduced through her movements.

We played a game of hide and seek, ours eyes meeting every now and again, and I could tell she was just as curious as I was. I wondered briefly - does she feel it too?

"She's something aint she?" Kinsley chuckled, ridding me of my focus on the stage. His usual southern drawl making it's way out through his intoxication.

"Yes - and so is that accent of yours" I turn away from the stage and loosen my tie from around my neck, trying to get as much distance between Kinsley and I. Something within me was eager to look back at Violeta, but another part of me forbid me from it.

As if they could read my mind - the song ended and Violeta was cheered off the stage. I had to look back, and when I did, she lingered by the exit on stage long enough to find my stare again. A small provocative smile threatening her beautiful mouth.

"D'ya see that!" Kinsley smacked me on the arm and threw his fist down on the table, "She smirked at me!" he cackled, followed b a cheer and another drink.

"Yeah she sure did" Matt finally straightened himself out, giving me a raise of his brows and I knew he was ready to leave - and so was I.

After one more drink and one sided banter from Kinsley - he finally signed the damn renewal contract and Matt and I were counting the seconds before we chose to stand and make our exit.

"Aye! old on there boys!" Kinsley downed another of many drinks and I mentally rolled my eyes but fed him a smile. "I called in a favor while I made my way to the loo" he heaved in laughter.

"Thats ow you say it yeah? Loo?" he nudged me and I bit the inside of my cheek while I glared at Matt for even entertaining Kinsley's humor.

"Get on with it then Kinsley" I reached and squeezed his arm in annoyance which went unnoticed, he's too damn drunk to feel it.

"Oh yeah well i asked the manager who's a good friend of mine if he could uh - send mizz vio-let-uh over" he butchered her name while wiggling his brows at us. I felt my trachea tighten and my heart lurch forward, an unexpected yet welcoming feeling of giddiness taking over.

"Thats a shame Kins - cause uh we really need to get going" Matt brought my attention back to the conversation at hand. I turned my gze on Matt who gave me a sideways glance saying, "don't worry I got this"

No, you really don't you idiot! I thought, but fought the overwhelming urge to frown at the man. So I agreed, "Yeah some of us have wives to get home to" i laughed slightly, ripping my tie from around my neck completely.

"S'all right boys I can andle'er" he squints up at us, unbuttoning the last of his shirt and I force the unexplained feeling of anger down before offering a smile and leading the way out of this hell hole.

"Niall!" Matt calls to me but I'm already half way to the exit.

Just as I turn the corner that will lead me out I run into her.

"I'm sorry" I breathe, my eyes glued to hers as she says:

"Its alright - I'm here"

She looks like Violeta but sounds like Belinda..

*

I jolt upright and blink away the sleep from my eyes before assessing my surroundings and finding myself in my own bed, alongside a wife I don't deserve.