Whatever you say darling

I woke up to the sun sneaking through the curtains and making it's way to my eyes. I groaned as I pulled the covers off my body. Groggily, I walked over to the wardrobe standing in the corner of the room and opened it.

To my surprise there was actually good clothes in there. Tony definitely didn't pick these out that's for sure. I know I looked at the clothes yesterday but I didn't have a proper look, just a quick glance.

I picked out my clothes and put them on top of the small shelves in the bathroom. I then took a quick cold shower and put on my clothes

I scrunched up my hair again in the towel just to make sure my hair was dry and stepped out of the small bathroom. While I was brushing my hair, a voice started talking through the walls.

"Good morning miss Y/l/n, Tony acquires your assistance in the lab." F.R.I.D.A.Y said. "Thank you... umm could you tell me where the lab is F.R.I.D.A.Y?"

It's literally my first day... well second day, and Tony expects me to know where the lab is.

"The lab is on the 3rd floor" she said. "Right! Okay...Should I wear black shoes or white shoes... or light brown ones to match the jumper, nah I'll wear white ones"

"We're you talking to me miss Y/l/n?" Jeez, I swear she scares me every time. "No, sorry F.R.I.D.A.Y"

I should really stop talking to myself out loud, do it inside your brain Y/n!

Suddenly my phone buzzed, so I picked it up and opened my messages.

The Girlz

PaprikaPerson: Hey Y/n/n!

LabLady: What?

WidowWoman: We wanted you to come hang with us.

LabLady: Sorry I can't, Tony wants me to help him in the lab.

PaprikaPerson: Wow. Really living up to your username huh?

LabLady: haha, yeah. Don't really like it that much but at least it matches with both of yours.

WidowWoman: who even chose mine?

PaprikaPerson: I chose yours, you chose Y/n's and she chose mine.

WidowWoman: Oh okay. I was still never told why Wanda's was 'PaprikaPerson' though?

LabLady: Oh! That was because I caught her cooking for vision and she called paprika 'papricash'. 🤣

LabLady: it was hilarious, I burst out laughing. It was even funnier that she didn't know why I was laughing.

WidowWoman: What!? 🤣

PaprikaPerson: Guys stop laughing. And Y/n I thought Tony wanted you?

LabLady: Oh shit, yeah he did. We can meet at lunch time if you wanna hang later?

WidowWoman: Yeah that works for me.

PaprikaPerson: Yeah same.

LabLady: Okay good. I better go before Tony gets angry, Bye!

PaprikaPerson: Bye!