Both

It had been a week since that night with Bucky and he hadn't talked to me about it once. I got angrier and angrier as the days went on. Couldn't he just mention it once and tell me why he's avoiding me.

I got up and went to work with Tony as usual but before I was about to leave he stopped me. "Hey Y/n, can I talk to you about something" he said looking guilty.

"Yeah sure Tony, what is it?" I answered wanting to know what he was going to say.

"Well there is this H.Y.D.R.A base in Romania that we have recently found on a mission."

"Yeah that one you told me about a few days ago." I pointed out

"Yeah that's the one. Well, we need someone to keep an eye on it to see what they are doing because we don't have anyone over there, and we'll... I was thinking we could send you over"

I stood still a little shocked that he asked me to go to ROMANIA!

"I know what you're thinking, you've only just moved into the compound and you are still settling in and have grown a liking to it but this could really help so that we could see what H.Y.D.R.A are doing and stop them."

He was right I was thinking about that and how I've only just settled in but I was also thinking about Romania and how good it would be to have a bit of rest from work. I know I've only been living here for about two weeks but I've been doing a lot of work and haven't really got much sleep the last couple of days.

"Umm, what do I have to do there?" I questioned, trying to get more information.

"Well, if you wanted to help, you would be in a hotel right across from this building we think H.Y.D.R.A own and you would just have to keep watch and see if you see anything suspicious"

"Couldn't you just set up cameras there or something?"

"We could but then they would probably suspect something, but because a hotel is opposite they would just think it is normal for someone to move in across from them. Plus if you found anything you would be able to contact us straight away whereas with technology I would make, even if I am a genius, would still take time to be sent to us."

"Fair enough. Wait, is this why yesterday you told me to train in the gym, just in case?"

"Maybe... I just wanted to make sure if you got in trouble, you would at least be able to defend yourself. Because I'm your FRIEND. Now because you're my FRIEND, could you please do this for me. I'll make sure your safe and all I just don't trust that weird S.H.I.E.L.D agent that Fury sent down."

"Fine, I'll do it for you, and for me I really need some rest from all that work you got me to do. And you don't have to keep on emphasising that your my friend, I already know that"

"Thank you so much Y/n. You're the best. Steve, Bruce and Clint already know by the way."

"Only those three?"

"Yeah well we didn't want to tell Thor because he would probably end up telling Natasha and Wanda"

"Why wouldn't you want those two to know?"

"Well they would probably get angry, throw some things and then convince you not to go, so I advise you not to tell them until the last seconds or so"

"Yeah good point. When do I leave may I ask?"

"Tomorrow morning. We will send you the extra information when you get there"

"That soon! Were you expecting me to say yes or do you just set things up that quick?"

"Both"