Sooooo...

"Wow! this is delicious!" Wanda says as she scoffs down a smore. "I agree but don't eat them all Wan, Y/n hasn't had any yet." Natasha chuckles taking a sip of her drink. "Yeah give me one." I say reaching out my hands. "Fine" she caves taking a smore from her stash and giving me one. It was quite late and all the girls were having a sleep over. It wasn't like there were any other girls in the compound though. None of us had had our dinner but we didn't really care and ended up snacking on junk food for the rest of the night.

"Nat, how is it going with you and Bruce?" Wanda smirks taking a massive gulp of her piña colada. "Yeah, its going good. we did the devils tango last night if you know what I mean." she says winking. "OoOoH!" I say partly drunk."

"What about you and vision?" Nat questions.

"Good."

"There is something you're not telling me."

"...He said he loves me!!!"

"Oh my gosh! Did you say it back?"

"Of course I did! It was so romantic when he said it"

"I'm so happy for you" I say to Wanda nibbling on my pretzel. Nat and Wan then stare at me with smirks on their faces. "Sooooo..." they both say in unison. "How's it going with you and Bucky?" Nat finishes off.

"I've got to admit, he does look attractive," Wanda interrupts with an excited squeal. I chuckle. "Also, I've caught him staring a couple times and I'm not sure why." I say furrowing my brows.

"Girl, It's cause you're hot" Nat answers.

"If you say so" I laugh.

"I'm being serious, if I wasn't with Bruce or if I didn't like Bruce, I would be taking you out." Nat says taking a shot of tequila.

"Thanks" I say with a big smile on my face.

"Anyway back to talking about Bucky." Wanda interrupts laughing.

"Today was really weird. He was really nice to me and we laughed a lot. He also carried me. Oh! and I saw him without a shirt again."

"Woah that's quite a bit of info." Wanda moves closer.

"Why did he carry you?" Nat asks.

"I will just tell the whole story. So I went up to the gym because Bucky was there and I was going to tell him that Steve said he was his errand boy which was hilarious. But he then said I was Steve's errand girl because I went up the to get his bottle, so I lied and said I went to the gym for training and might as well get the water bottle for Steve as I was going up there. And I forgot to mention he didn't have his shirt on and I think I kept on looking down and he caught me looking once and said 'my eyes are up here' and I blushed like crazy. He then offered to train me and I said yes for some unknown reason. skip forward, we were walking to the lift together and then I said 'last to the lift loses' he picked me up while he was running and went into the lift and then we called it a draw. Then we were in the kitchen and did some stuff there. I found out that Bucky doesn't actually hate me. And... yeah."

"I've got to be honest, I hardly heard most of what you were saying because you said a lot and were talking fast." Wanda says eating a tortilla chip.

"Overall, You both like each other." Nat says "It's quite obvious, even Steve and I were talking in the kitchen in the morning and he said that Bucky has been smiling more since you moved into the tower, even if he isn't doing it at you... most of the time."

"Meh whatever. I am happy being single and Independent, and nothing is going to change my mind".