Where do you think you're going doll?

When I started walking to my room I then realised how hot it was and then I had an idea. I remembered that I haven't been on the 8th floor before and that there is a massive pool there so I've been told by Tony. I also realised that I haven't worn my bikini yet that Nat and Wan insisted that I should buy. Making my decision I went to my room and put on my bikini. I then decided to put a shirt and trousers on top of that so I wasn't just walking around in just that. Mostly because I didn't want Bucky to see me, also anyone who checked the security cameras would see me as well.

I pressed the lift and I ended up waiting, meaning that someone was coming up. "I wonder who it could be." I sarcastically mumbled to myself. Right on time the doors opened up to reveal Bucky looking quite annoyed. "I hate that music" I heard him say as he walked past me. I chuckled at his face that looked like a toddler who dropped their ice-cream. As I waked in the lift he asked me a question "Where are you going?" "Pool." I answered simply just before the doors shut.

When I reached the 8th floor I immediately looked around. There was a few changing rooms along the side, plants scattered across the room and a few weird art things and also found a control that I presumed was for the pool. The pool looked massive and I saw some lights along the side and noted to come here once at night to see how cool it would look. There was also a hot tub attached on the far side of the room but didn't take much notice because of how hot I felt.

Because I already had my bikini on I didn't bother to go into the changing rooms and slipped off my clothes. I placed my phone by the side of the pool and played my songs from Spotify. After that, I dangled my legs into the water. Getting used to the temperature of the water I slide in. Nodding my head to the music I swim around the pool forgetting my surroundings

5 MINUTES LATER

Suddenly I hear the doors from the lift open and look over to see Bucky. "What do you want?"

"Just checking to see you haven't drowned."

"Well I haven't so you can go now."

"No, I think I'll stay for a while." he smirked.

"Oh my gosh you're so annoying" I mumble to myself, not sure if he heard or not.

I begin to swim over to my phone and started skipping a few songs. Out of the corner of my eye I see Bucky taking off his shirt and trousers and putting his clothes next to mine. I turn to him with furrowed brows when a good song comes on.

He then looks at me with a mischievous smile on his face before jumping into the water cannonball style. A big splash hits my face as soon as he hits the water. "What the fuck?!" I shout annoyed. "What?" He asks like he did nothing before his mouth curves upwards. "You got water all over me!" I shout back, my hand gesturing to my body. "You already had water all over you." He states calmly, crossing his arms. "yeah but..." I sigh giving up on what to say and swim away from him.

I hear him chuckle and can feel he has a stupid smile on his face. I begin swimming again until I see him making his way to my phone. "Hey, leave it alone!" I tell him, but of course he doesn't listen. I swim over to him and try to grab my phone but he moves it above his head.

I attempt to grab it again but realise how close I am to him face and flush a deep red. I look up to his hand to see my phone isn't there anymore. I look at Bucky and his face is plastered with a smirk yet again.

I try to move away from him but I feel his hands slither around my back stopping me from moving. "Where do you think you're going doll?" he whispers in my ear just grazing my neck. I try to answer but nothing comes out of my mouth and next thing I know, Bucky's lips come crashing down on mine.