I think I like her

Bucky's POV

"Why did you call us here?" Sam asks me, opening the door to my room and letting Steve in. "I gotta get your guys' help on something" I reply sitting on my bed. "What is it Buck?" Steve sounded concerned. He always did when I had to tell him something.

"Ummm, okay' I clear my throat hoping that I get some more confidence. "I uhhh..."

I look at both Steve and sam and encourage me to go on.

"I think I like her"

Sam had a confused face trying to work out who I was talking about whereas Steve on the other hand knew exactly who I was talking about. Suddenly something clicked in his brain and his face lit up.

"Are we talking about Y/n?" he asked just to make sure.

I nodded my head. "I'm proud of you bud" I smiled looking down at my hands fiddling with my thumbs. "I don't know what to do when I'm around her though" I admitted. "I always end up saying rude things or doing rude things because I'm scared to ask her out"

"You just have to gain more confidence" Explained Sam.

"And how the fuck am I supposed to do that!"

"Language" Steve said quietly to himself and I could see Sam smiling at Steve.

"I don't know just make it go higher" he shrugged.

"Wow, great advice Sam." I responded sarcastically.

"Thank you, now I have to go eat because I'm hungry. Goodbye" Sam says leaving the room.

Not even five seconds later we hear shouting coming from Wanda's room. Steve rushes over there while I walk behind him and wait in the hallway for him.

I see Natasha open the door and hear faintly what they are talking about. Steve then comes out of the room. I was just about to turn around and walk with Steve but see Y/n standing near the door. She gives me a wave and smiles. I roll my eyes and instantly regret it. Why did I do that, I'm so stupid.