No end

The girl stands there with her chest still in Blythes face, she scrunched up her nose and starts laughing like I'm a joker.

"You? His queen? Oh you have got to be kidding. You could never be his queen. Sorry to dissapoint you" I don't listen to her ignorant words,  instead I keep my calm and turn my eyes over to Blythe who is massaging his temple.

"As I was saying-" I began before I hear a scoff from the rude women.

"Exscuse me, but as I was saying, I have news from your brother". Blythe sighs and takes a glance at me before looking back at the wench.

"On with it heifer". She compleatly ignores his insult and goes along with what she is going to say before the insult.

"Your brother was planning on crashing the coronation day, as you planned. He also said that what you stole from him, he is getting it back; but he never said what it is either".

Something stolen from him? Is it brother rivalry? Maybe it's debt he  owed to him. Whatever it is, he will stop at nothing to get it.

"Vincent!" Blythe yells, without further waiting, the same man that smirked at me was in the office with the three of us.

"Double the security ". And with that command Vincent left without a word.

"Blythe I think your security was fine as it is, whatever your brother wants just give it to him. He won't stop until he gets it" with a frustrated sigh Blythe keeps rolling his temples to relax his rock tense shoulders.

"Did you hear me?-".

"I heard you, but I would rather you not say anything". His icy command made my whole body obey in fear. Adele could obviously see it when she was smirking at me. I only looked at my folded hands in embarrassment and nervousness. Adele clears her throat and passes Blythe a not so secret note. Before taking her leave she gives me one last dirty look before walking out doors.

Blythe didn't open his mouth to say a word. The awkward silence had past seconds moving on into minutes. We hadn't said anything in at least ten minutes.

I decide to get up and leave the doors before a I hear a command calling my name.

"Stay". I turn my neck towards him looking back at the deniability going through my head. Did he just tell me to stay? .

"What for? You not speaking to me so what's the point of wasting my time here?" His face was still locked on the papers Adele gave him a while ago. His eyebrow cocked up, yet his face was still locked on his paper.

"Did I stutter? Sit down". I sigh and sit to my previous spot, resting my chin on the palm  of my hand.

"Stop pouting".

"I'm not" I snap. His face looks up to mine studying my face emotion and my features. He just stares at me for awhile. I'm uncomfortable, but I can't help but still look at him. His eyes are alluring in a way, he's like a siren, yet his voice is as rough and violent as a orca.

"Take a bath, you look horrible. Your coronation will be in secret. I layed the clothes I want you to wear tonight". His words spewed out at me all in one go. I quickly get up and walk out his office in a hurry embarrasst.

Of course he wouldn't bore at me cause cause he absolutely loves the way I look. I almost speed walk to the room I woke up in this morning. On the made up bed, I see a beautiful black dress layed out on the bed.

I gasp and walk over to the beauty I see neatly layed out on the bed.

(Imagine the dress layed out on a king-size bed