Another Drink Please

I finish up my late thought touches on my makeup before seeing Azeil tonight for our date- I mean dinner. I made sure my dress made a statement like, I'm not extra I just had this lying around in my big penthouse.

 I made sure my dress made a statement like, I'm not extra I just had this lying around in my big penthouse

I straighten my hair with a flatiron which was provided for me as was the makeup in the luxurious bathroom. My closet was filled with all types of clothes that I  wouldn't normally wear in my everyday life. But it's more comfortable then wearing a corset for every meal or event of the day.

A phone was also provided for me in my bedroom on my bed with a note attached to it from Blythe saying it was needed to track me from wherever they are from. I couldn't care less but I do appreciate them telling me how it works.

I would be very lost without it.

That's how I learned to do my own makeup, this app called YouTube was a gigantic help. I look at the time and gasp that I'm almost late. A quick spritz of the perfume A thousand wishes should do the trick before leaving.

After locking my door I walk a distance to his door and knock a little cute rythem that's been a habit for me since I was little. Azeil opens the door and welcomes me in with a smile and I smile at him back without even thinking.

"You look great" Azeil said as he hands me a glass of red wine. I don't ever hardly drink but I take it anyway to be polite.

"Thank you, I love your place- I mean I love the way it looks" I stuttered and he chuckles at my antics and thanked my somewhat compliment. My stomach twisted in embarrassment so I took a gulp of wine in hopes it will come to pass.

"Food is almost ready, I'm making Fettuccine and broccoli with grilled chicken; which is what I'm working on right now" He said as he made his way to the kitchen to continue his work.

"Sounds superb" I reply.

"I love your vocabulary Eloise. It's nice to hear some accurate sentences and words. I mean, when you live in New York there words are so fast and meshed you get used to it" his eyes still on the cooking chicken as he talks to me. I take a seat at the kitchen bar and sit at the stool.

"How come your different?" I question and take another sip of my alcoholic beverage, encouraging the small talk to go on.

"I'm not from here, I moved here from Canada my senior year of high school. I thought I would have got the accent by now but I guess Canada still has a hold on me". He starts getting out plates and serving food onto it.

"I would have to go out more and see for myself" I make eye contact with him as he does with me, but the staring contest came to an end when I was the first to look away.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" A smirk shows on his face and a smile appears on mine.

"Depends on what your answer is, Azeil" my smile thins out a little as his smirk turns more into a smile. Butterflies in my stomach goes everywhere except my head. My head knows exactly what it's doing but my heart doesn't. My heart is telling me I'm going to fast and his eyes are a beautiful shade of green. And my head is telling me to keep going but my stomach is telling me to drink more wine.

"My answer is-" his answer is cut short due to suddenly the door is slammed open and a yelp comes from my mouth in surprise. A beautiful lady with curlybrown hair like mine and beautiful blue eyes that compliments her dark caramel skin runs to Azeil in a hurry.

"Eloise is here!?" She yells and he deadpans at her. What is going on? How does she know me? Has she been spying on me, what is going on?!.

I look at the beautiful lady with a Australian accent and back at Azeil who looks annoyed and frustrated at the girl. She hasn't even noticed me since she busted through the door.

"Yes Lottie she is right in front of you" Azeil said and turned his back to me ashamed. She gasps when she sees me and immediately started to apologize and spewing words some words stuck out more than others like, text and John. My head was dizzy from how fast she was talking.

"Wait, wait, wait, slow down. What about John? How do you even know John?" They both stayed silent as they looked at each other and then both at me.

"Azeil... is there something I should know?" I said growing scared.

"Eloise there is something you should know". He responds and it doesn't look line it's going to be a good answer. I take a long 'sip' of my wine to prepare myself.

Someone needs to explain what the hell is going on.