A talk over wine

As I open my heavy eyes I am no longer in the bland trapped room, I lay in the bed I woke up in this morning, except, two big broad naked shoulders catch me to surprise as I jolt up from my previous position. I only seen Blythe shirtless once and yet I already know that it's him? I mean of course its him, It's not like some random guy would be in bed beside me. I didn't really realize he was muscular until I took a long look at the man, He does put in the work I will say.

After I snap out my gaze, I find myself still in the black satin robe, I don't know the time; but I know I need to change clothes. I get up from the bed as stealthy as possible. After that I go into the closet again and see If the dress is still in there, its not. Instead I pull out another black dress that seems suitable for me.

(The dress)

Instead of changing in somewhere more private, I stay in the room with no expectation from Blythe to wake up

Instead of changing in somewhere more private, I stay in the room with no expectation from Blythe to wake up. After successfully changing with no disruptions, I slip on some closed toed black shoes and quietly but sneakily walk out of the room. I start to think about if I should continue my foolish plan, or end it. In a positive side from me, it could help the growth of the relationship with Arabella and I.

But also in the negative for me if I get caught by Blythe, but for gosh sakes I'm a grown woman I can make my own decisions. But he's taller than me, stronger than me, and can kick me out at any given time. Doing the dangerous anyway, I walk through the big kitchen filled with pots on and pans and other kitchen gadgets. In front of me I spot a closed wooden door, I assume it must be for the servants to sleep, so I go ahead and open it without question.

I open the door and it reveals' men and woman in there little beds sleeping peacefully. I didn't even think about checking the time as I woke up, It must be night time then. Having nothing else to do as my plans were ruined, I go back in the kitchen to see if I can whip up something. Looking in the cupboards I see empty clear glasses, I pick one up and go to the wine cabinet.

There lies a bottle of red wine un-opened, I untwist the cork and poor myself some of the red liquid into the glass cup. I lean on the counter and sip away at my beverage. The wind howls against the windows making music, the silence in the kitchen makes me relax even if the wind is screaming.

Almost finishing my glass, I hear feet sliding across the floor I see Blythe walking towards me in a hazy manner. My stomach starts to feel as if its getting squeezed, my hands sweat un-controllably.

"What are you doing up at this hour?" Blythe grumbles out walking over to the glass cabinet. I don't say anything and just sip my drink. He catches that as he glances towards me expecting a answer. Surprisingly he doesn't yell at me or make a snarky comment. He just comes towards me in a stride, he comes to stand dangerously close to me, not taking his rare eyes away from me.

It's almost as if he is seducing me.

And I am falling for it.

The dim lights above doesn't make the scenery any better. I take my glass and take another sip, a big one in hopes it will calm down my nerves. After Blythe pours himself of the same wine as me, he leans on the counter and looks deeply at me. Feeling un comfortable I began to walk around the counter, but being stopped with my actions, he grabs my arm and brings me back towards him. I don't look at him but I can tell his eyes strain on me.

"I heard from a little birdie that you were told a bedtime story". I look at Blythe confused and all he does is smirk at me. A bedtime story? who read me a bedtime story, I was locked, up....all day... oh shit. Blythe seemed to notice that I had gotten the picture he painted and sipped his drink. I had started to get more nervous than before and took a long sip, almost a gulp of my wine.

"Pace yourself," he said to me "Did you enjoy the story? it seemed to me that you did, matter-".

"Who told you?" I interrupted him urgently. He smiles a little and sips again. " That doesn't matter, what matters is your never getting another bedtime story and your never going to see your story teller ever again". He said, accenting the word story teller.

"What do you mean I'll never see her again? what did you do?" I say raising my voice a little. He doesn't seem to like that one bit, but it makes me a little happy he dropped the nonchalant act.

"Watch the way you speak, I think you had enough beverage, go back upstairs and sleep". I put down my glass and it echoes in the room, "What did you do to her Blythe?" I say almost yelling. He gets up from his leaning position on the counter and towers over me, I immediately step back from him and shove my confidence behind me.

"I meant what I said, she's not coming back, as in I released her somewhere. She's never coming back, got it?". He said, as it seemed his voice got lower and more threatening. I nod submissively pushing other thoughts in the back of my head. The silence is filled around us, as well as the howling of the wind.

It seemed kinda peaceful in a weird way, considering me and Blythe had yet another argument. But I can't help but wonder why he couldn't tell me the things about himself as a child.

"At least she told me" I mumbled out on accident. Blythe cocks his head at me and sets his drink down. Oh boy here we go.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Blythe said.

"It means that if I asked something about you, you would shut me down, it's kinda sad I had to get something about you from someone else" I said with a closing statement. After finishing the rest of my wine I start walking out of the kitchen. Not before Blythe has something to say about it though.

"Well excuse me if I'm not sharing every little thing about me" he said with a attitude finishing his drink also. "That's the thing", I say turning around to respond to him "You don't have to share every little thing, just tell me your favorite color or what you like to do. And you can't even do simple things like that without belittling me or shoving me against walls, Jesus!". I exclaim finally letting my anger through. It's like talking to a rock, nothing get's passed this man. I walk away from him, ignoring what he continues to say to me until I get into our room.

I can't even look at him, one; because if I do I might pee myself out of fear, and two; he is infuriating and relentless. He has followed me up to our room and continues to yell at me and make snarky comments, as to I only said one thing on my mind and he comes up with a whole declaration.

"How the hell am I going to marry you" Blythe implies. I stop what I'm doing and look at him with deniability.

"Says the one that locks me into rooms, shoves me against walls, lets me have no freedom, makes me shut up all the time, and basically treats me like a dog, yeah how are going to get through the marriage Blythe. I'll pray for you". After everything he did to me, he has the nerve to act the victim, he has such a nerve.

"If I'm so bad why don't you stand up to me and stop acting so weak".

"Trust me Blythe I would If I could, trust me". All he does is scoff at me and lies in the bed, his back facing me. What I did next is beyond me, and why I did it? I don't know. I push Blythe off the bed onto the wooden floor, he groans on the floor and I throw his pillow at him.

"Have a good night's rest Blythe".