Piecing it together

I can't believe my eyes.

There's no way that they could be here right now at this second.

"Eloise!" Aurora and John yell in surprise. They both engulf me in a big hug almost sending me to the ground. Tears brink my eyes as the feel of relief and joy washes over me in excitement.

"W-what are you doing here? Are you ok? What happened?" I rush out questions towards them.

"Don't worry about that- just come here" John said as he engulfs me in another hug. I quickly wrap my arms around him putting my head I'm his neck trying to confine the tears  from falling down.

Later on we detached from each other  reluctantly and we sat down on a couple of chairs to discuss and get the mess sorted out.

"I'm so confused on what happened, how did I end up in this room and how are you guys here?" I said as I retort to Aurora and John.

"Well," Blythe says, " We had an attack outside of the castle, it was obviously Ace's men coming on us. They got dangerously close into coming into our castle so I decided to put you in our secret chamber. It wasn't though, I didn't know you weren't sleeping in our room" Blythe finishes. The words our has never been said before out of his mouth.

It's always mine mine mine, now he is using our, a inclination to Blythe and I.

"So how did you guys get here?" I say referring to Aurora and John.

"At the wedding me and John got surrounded by Ace's men and got taken away. We were used as personal slaves and were forced to tell things about you, we really didn't want to but they got the best of us. We had to spy on you and Blythe to give information to him". Aurora with the words she said laced in guilt.

I hadn't felt betrayed or angry, I understood where she was coming from and why she did it, it wasn't her fault, they probably had been threatened to do as they say.

"But, we gave them false information". John interveins.

"What did you tell him?" Blythe said immediately.

"We told him that you guys planned and escape route to Russia in a month and wanted to do the wedding in the same month you would be leaving, he seemed really skeptical when we lied but I don't think he will figure it out". John said half confidently.

"He's not a fool, he's very smart. You think your one step ahead and he's two" Blythe said rubbing his temples. Soon after a moment of silence one of the man that came into me and Blythe's room had water and bandages with a bottle with some substance in it.

I immediately looked away from him, remembering the moments in the bedroom with him flashes against my mind.

"Thank you Romeo" Aurora said politely. I look at Romeo who seemed to caring to John's wound on his left arm, I hadn't seemed to notice. I hadn't seemed to notice a lot of things going on. My head has only been wrapped around Blythe. Maybe now and then I get anxious about  the disappearance of my friends and my mother.

Ever since I've been raised to not worry about ugly things for my pretty head as my father would say, I fell into this habit of ignoring important things or serious matters, instead of taking things into my own hands. Into solving the matter.

It seemed out of nowhere one of Blythe's friend that came over today was in the room with us. He said nothing. Blythe paid him no mind, nor did Aurora and John. Did something happen?

"They took it" the man said. Took what? Why has everyone got so silent? What happened?.

" I knew they would, I should've stayed out there" Blythe said angrily. He is not shaking with anger but it seems that his hands might draw blood the way he is clenching them.