Author's Note

I'm planning on writing a small series. 'The Secretary's Job' came before it as just a side story from it. Also, I never intended for Blake and Kyle to have their own story. They were going to show up in the series, maybe, have a chapter or two from either of their POV but that would be it.

So I've decided to rewrite 'A Secretary's Job' For now I'm keeping the same title, if anything I'll change it, maybe I don't know. I mostly likely will once I have the rest of the stories written down. I really want to write in all four of the men's POV but I'm horrible at writing different personalities without it mingling into one in a single story. But I will be giving it a try. If it doesn't work out with them the first two or so chapters I'll go back to just Sage and Kyle's perspectives and write from there.

The difference between this version and the first is that it fills in the gap that the first story didn't have because of how fast it went. There's also a couple of other detailed changes but the main plot of the story is the same. And then there's the development between Blake and Kyle. So after I have a couple of chapters done or at least the first two and I feel like it's not utter crap, I'll post them up.

Also, I attend college, which means a lot of assignments, essays, and research papers to drown my sanity in. So I apologize now for the slow updates. 

Thank you guys, gals, and non-binary pals for giving my story a read. 

✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧