Chapter 3: Sage

▼o・ェ・o▼~WOOF

After five blocks, three subway stops, and a ten-minute walk I arrived at E&A Inc. with my nerves completely on edge. This was it. The beginning of my hell. Stepping into the building, I couldn't help the sigh of relief, to finally be out of the cold New York weather. Now if a certain man could warm me up then accepting this job wouldn't have been the worst mistake of my life.

I dragged a hand across my mouth and mentally groaned. And there went my calm nerves at the thought of that sinful man. Mentally shaking away the direction my lecherous thoughts were headed, I walked up to security at the front desk.

Welcoming me, Tom and I exchange pleasantries and after signing in I clipped my ID badge with the picture I took right after I received this job and headed over to the private elevator which solely belonged to my one constant tormentor. After scanning my badge, I got on and pressed the top floor button, overly pleased that it wasn't in need of repair like the one in my apartment building. I didn't need to die an early death from lung malfunction especially on my first day on the job as the CEO's new secretary.

I took out my phone to refamiliarized myself with today's schedule. I hummed to myself as I nodded at each appointment already having memorized them. But needing something to do as the elevator ascended towards my own personal hell. Hahh, I just loved tormenting myself it seemed. After going through some emails, and deleting some spasms, I made a mental note to answer the rest at some point later in the day.

Taking a calming breath in, I stepped off the elevator and officially welcomed my new hell. I had seen the interior design of this building during my last visit when I had come in for my interview and like then I was left unimpressed. Sure the place looked remarkable, this company was renowned after all. It had all the money to spend for it to look this good, but to me, they all appeared the same. Boring and suffocating.

As I walked down the hall, I stopped at the entrance of the spacious office looking at the array of desks scattered about before stopping at the door of the only real office on this floor. He was going to be this close to me after years of fantasizing about him. I smiled and shook my head, walking around what was now my desk I placed my messenger bag down. Flopping down on my seat, I let out a frustrated sigh as I glared at the numerous amount of desks. That stunning piece of deliciousness that was my boss had agreed I'd be the only secretary at hand, so I didn't get why these desks were still here taking up space. It was normal for a man as busy and demanding as himself, but I didn't need others making my job messier than need be. I was more than qualified to handle the job, to the point that it was sickening.

Once maintenance answered, I ordered two men up to the office to have all the desks removed. With nothing else to do but wait for maintenance to come up, I sat down and turned my attention towards the task at hand. Turning the PC on, I logged into my email once I was in the system and got to work. After answering some emails, I sent my father a quick text, before downloading the excel document of my delicious boss' schedule.

Sending confirmation to the Vice President of TR Marketing INC. PA about today's 2 o'clock meeting, I emailed Emilia about providing me with a list of furniture along with attached pictures of the office to see what went best with the vacant space. Honestly, that sinful boss of mine could have at least given me a heads up about this. Hahh, whatever, I'll just give him the budget once he came in. Taking out the files given to me by the dismissed head secretary I looked at it only to get annoyed with myself, right. I already went through them and fixed all the mistakes over the weekend, and now I had nothing to do but wait.

I needed to calm down. There was nothing to be anxious about. There wasn't a slight fraction of a percentage that I was going to mess this opportunity up just because that sinful beast had the ability to make me swoon into the next century. He offered me this position, and I wasn't going to disappoint the man who has haunted my every wet dream for years. That piece of orgasm was mine to drool and fantasy until I died of ejaculation overload. And even if Hell was freezing over I wasn't going to give this position over to anyone else.