Chapter 4: Grandma Lynn

Excuse any mistakes in this chapter. 

*Pic of Lynn to the side. She looks different from the description I gave last time. I decided to change her look. Let's just say Johnny takes after his father and not her.*

Mel's Pov

"Come on babe hurry up. I just want to get this over with." Yells Moy

"Hold on. I'm trying to get Julissa dressed."

"Nooo." Yells Julissa running across the room.

"Please let me dress you. Don't you want to see grandma Lynn?"

"Yes." Says Julissa

"Then put this shirt on."

"No. It's ugly." Says Julissa kicking the shirt.

"Girl have you lost your mind?!"

"I have my own clothes." Says Julissa she runs into her closet and starts throwing clothes everywhere.

"Your making a mess. I'm not cleaning this up."

"I find it." Says Julissa

She walks over carrying a purple and yellow dress with purple sandals.

"Is this your way of asking to pick out your own clothes?

Julissa nods her head.

"Fine but only because the dress is cute. You have such good fashion sense to be so little."

I lay the outfit on the bed start to get her dressed. *Julissa's outfit to the side*

Once she's dressed I lead her out of the room.

"Are you ready?" Asks Moy

"I had to change her outfit. Apparently the dress I wanted her to wear was ugly."

"She said that to you?" Asks Moy laughing

"Yeah and that's not funny." 😫

"That's my girl. You inherited your fashion sense from your daddy." Says Moy kissing Julissa on the forehead.

"Whatever. Where's Dylan?"

"Downstairs sitting on the couch." Says Moy

We start to walk down the spiral staircase.

**************

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I'm good." Says Moy

"Your lying I can tell that your upset. Is it something I said?"

"No I'm just irritated right now." Says Moy not taking his eyes off the road.

"Why?"

"Because we're going to visit Johnny's mother. No disrespect to her but I don't trust that lady. She's planning something I can feel it." Says Moy

"I know what your getting at. Lynn is not like that okay. She just misses Dylan. I already explained to her why I can't be around sperm donor."

"Sperm donor? It fits him. I'm just not comfortable with all of this. They way I see it Dylan is my son." Says Moy

"No one can take that from you. I swear she's not up to anything."

"Alright. But if she tries anything we leaving. I don't even know why I let you go through with this." Says Moy

I kept my mouth shut. Now he's starting to get to me. I sit back and look out the window.

The rest of the ride was silent. Besides Julissa babbling to Dylan.