Chapter 25

Hey loves I have a new update. I hope you guys like the chapter. I'm most likely not going to update tomorrow. Here's my gift you guys another update. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! 😇🎁🌲😏 This chapter has a lot going on. You'll finally get to hear from Shamoy and see how he feels. I know most of you can't stand him which is totally understandable. There's two sides to every story. I won't go into too much detail. Enjoy 😛
*******************
Shamoy's Pov *pic of Moy to the side*

Seeing Julissa on the elephant with this nigga made me so angry. Words can't even describe how I feel right now. But I really have no right to be feeling this way. When it comes down to it I fu*ked up. I'm the reason why Melanie has a new boyfriend.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I just keep messing things up. If only I go back in time and change certain decisions that I made. When I think about it Aysia meant nothing to me. It was just a sexual attraction. I'm not gonna lie I love getting attention from girls. It's like as soon as a girl gets in my face I forget all about Melanie. Look at me I sound pathetic right now.

I just need to get it together. There's a lot of things that I need to work on. My top priority is making sure Mel and Julissa are straight. Every time things with Mel and I don't work out I disappear and Julissa doesn't see or hear from me. That's not fair to her she doesn't deserve to be treated like that.

I wanted to apologize to Mel before we were interrupted by Tami. I also wanted to share some personal news with her. I finally decided to seek some help. I can't keep living like this.

With Manny around it seems like I'll never get a chance to be alone with her.

I know y'all probably like here we go again with roller coaster. I can't help myself. I love Melanie I always have and I always will. No matter how many times we fight, or break up one way or another we always get back together. I just hope it's not too late. I just need one more chance. I know I can be a better man.

I've changed a lot in a short amount of time. Aysia was fun but that's all she'll ever be. She never held me down like Melanie did. It took me forever to realize that.

I'm ready to change my life around once and for all. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm going to take a break from modeling. My career did not make things easier. Being around beautiful women all day. Having an excuse to get up close and personal.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't realize Josiah. I see him waving his hands in my face.

"Son you okay there?" Asks Josiah

"Sorry sir I was deep in my thoughts."

"I can see that. Looks like you have something heavy on your mind. Take a walk with me. Tell me what's going on. Oh and call me dad I still believe in you." Says Josiah

"Thanks and okay."

I take a walk with him.

"You're thinking about your family aren't you?" Asks Josiah

"How did you know?"

"I can just tell by the look on your face. The way you keep looking at Mel and J. I know that you miss them. It's pretty obvious. I also know that seeing her new young boyfriend is killing you inside. Am I right?" Asks Josiah

"You read me. You're good."

"I know. I've seen it and done it all. Look I'm not gonna sit here and tell you that you're one hundred percent innocent here. But I will say this I know that you and my daughter were good together. Correction when you weren't cheating on her and being disrespectful. I still would love to see you two together. If you want her I say you need to stop acting a damn fool. If you love my daughter like I think you do then won't continue to hurt her. It's not even just about her anymore. What you do affects my grand baby too. When you disappear for weeks and don't bother to call it hurts her. She loves you and when you act like she doesn't exist it makes her feel like she did something wrong. I don't like seeing any of my girls hurt." Says Josiah with serious look on his face.