Well ♡

Inui's POV; December 26th, 6:30 pm

It has been about an hour or so since (Y/n) had been here helping me with the shop. We were just about to clean up and leave before someone came in.

"I'm sorry, but we're closing up-" (Y/n) said, but stopped abruptly. I looked up to see who could've come in. Surprisingly, it was someone I knew from years ago. What are the odds?

"Been a while, hasn't it Taiju? Considering we haven't spoken in years, I'm guessing you're here for (Y/n)?" I said, with a bit of a tone in my voice.

Taiju told us he was here for some bike parts and that it was only a coincidence that (Y/n) so happens to be here.

I heard (Y/n) shifting on her feet and found out that she was eyeing the man, looking as if they she was looking for something to say.

Not much to my surprise, (Y/n) said, "If it's fine with Seishu, then I can get the parts that you need?"

(Y/n) said more after that, but I let it go over my head since it didn't pertain to me, and gave her permission to get the parts.

"Just hurry up and do what you need to do. I'm gonna finish closing the shop up." I said.

After that I left the room.

As I was leaving, I heard (Y/n) ask what parts he needed.

I scoffed, "Out of all the bike shops did he really have to come to this one?" I said to myself out loud.

Exhaling deeply, I started cleaning up the area where I was fixing up some old bikes earlier.

There wasn't much to do other than put the tools and the bike I was fixing back in its respectable place.

Once I did that, I decided to sit at the front of the shop behind the desk, waiting for (Y/n) to get done with giving the parts to him.

I got on my phone to pass the time, waiting for (Y/n)'s return.

I sat there for about ten minutes before I started to wonder what the hell was taking her and Taiju so long.

I got up and made my way towards the back where the storage is. "Hey (Y/n)? Everything oka-" I said, not finishing my sentence.

When I walked in the room, her and Taiju were just standing there, barely any room between the two, while (Y/n) was holding the parts.

"Everything is fine here. I was just about to leave actually." Taiju said.

While Taiju was grabbing the parts and getting ready to leave, I was just thinking... what the actual FUCK did I just walk into? Did I interrupt something?

I was shaken out of my thoughts when I heard Taiju ask for (Y/n)'s phone.

'(Y/n) isn't actually going to give him her phone right?' I thought.

Wrong, (Y/n) actually did hand Taiju her phone. I mentally sighed as I stood there waiting for the two to get done.

Once he was finished, Taiju gave me the amount of money owed and a little more while I gave him a little glare.

After Taiju left, I looked towards (Y/n) for answers.

"Don't even ask, because I couldn't even tell you what happened." (Y/n) said.

I nodded my head in understanding, ultimately dropping it and deciding to get ready to leave the shop since we were done.

While I was gathering my things, (Y/n) came out of the room and told me that she was going to get going.