Power ♡

Taiju had my phone in his grasp while Inui and Draken were on the other end on a facetime call.

I was still on the floor as I waited to see what he was going to do.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't the tiniest bit scared of what was to come next.

Inui was shooting questions left and right towards Taiju.

One being "Where is (Y/n)?" while another is "Why are you calling us?"

"Where's (Y/n)?" Taiju retorted back.

"Why, (Y/n)'s right here." Taiju stood directly in front of me as he flipped the camera, revealing me kneeled onto the floor.

"(Y/n)?!" Inui and Draken exclaimed in unison.

My eyes widened from the exclamation of my name.

"Say hi, (Y/n)." Taiju said.

I froze, ignoring what Taiju said.

I looked far from decent.

Eyes puffy from the recent tears, wearing nothing but a lingerie set, and being kneeled onto the floor added the cherry on top.

My chest was rising and falling as I started to panic.

Inui knew more about this situation while Draken was more in the dark.

"What? What are you doing with Taiju?" Draken asked.

Even though I couldn't see the screen, I just knew that Inui's face was scrunched up in a mix of disgust and knowing. "Shit." Inui cursed.

"Well, lets get to the fact of the matter, hm?" Taiju suggested.

Taiju caressed my cheek as he continued to speak, the camera still being pointed on me.

"I know you guys had a piece of this pretty, little thing earlier." Taiju chuckled.

Draken couldn't believe what was going on in front of him, confusion written all over his face as to why that was Taiju's business in the first place.

'Damn.' I mentally cursed.

'Maybe this is my punishment for not telling Draken and Inui the whole truth.' I thought.

'Orrr maybe, just maybe, this is from disobeying Taiju's rules. Either way, kill me.' I thought, getting broken out of my thoughts from Taiju speaking again.

"How well did (Y/n) take you guys?" Taiju asked, stroking his thumb across my cheek.

The question was embarrassing to say the least, but I know that Taiju doesn't give no damns about how embarrassed I am.

Inui and Draken just stayed silent, not sure what to grasp from this whole situation.

Taiju took his hand off my cheek to swipe his thumb across my lips.

Taiju trailed his thumb to the middle of my lips, forcing my mouth open.

Taiju raised his eyebrows whenever I started to obediently suck his thumb.

"Damn, what a slut." Taiju chuckled.

Regardless of what had occurred between us not too long ago, the guys couldn't help but watch in utter shock.

I sucked his thumb with no retaliation, a true brat tamer Taiju is.

Taiju took his thumb from my mouth, smearing the now salivated finger across my lips and cheek.

"It's crazy," Taiju started. "Had not one, but two dicks earlier, yet (Y/n) still cowers and obeys me so easily." Taiju said to Inui and Draken.

Inui and Draken were very shocked to say the least.