Mall shenanigans 2.0 ♡

A/N: This is my apology for the first Mall Shenanigans 😁🌹

~~

The next day; May 5th, 11:00 am

I was sitting downstairs in the living room while on the phone with Yuzuha, a random TV channel playing in the back.

Yesterday I had messaged her that I would've called her today to talk to her about everything which is why we're on the phone now.

Of course, she was excited to hear about it as well as being a bit over the top.

"So? When am I going to get a niece or nephew?" Yuzuha asked over the phone. I rolled my eyes at her comment.

"If my birth control has anything to say about it then, never." I said back. Yuzuha huffed at the comment, mumbling about knowing she'll get a niece or nephew soon enough.

"Yuzuha. We technically just got together and quite frankly, there is too much stress in my life to add a baby in it." I said to back myself up.

"Yeah yeah, I know. But... just think about how cute it would be to have one." Yuzuha said. "No." I quickly answered back.

Yuzuha smacked her lips into the receiver. "Fingers crossed and manifesting for one soon, (Y/n)." Yuzuha said. "Bye. I can't deal with you and this baby talk right now, so I'm gonna go. I love you." I said. "I love you too. And I'm serious (Y/n)." I hung up before she could ramble on about it again.

Before I could do anything else the doorbell rang. I had ordered some breakfast for me and Taiju earlier and lowkey forgot about it since Yuzuha called.

I walked over to the door since I knew what it was for and opened. "Hello, Ms. (L/n)?" the DoorDash worker said. "Hi, that's me." I said as I grabbed the food.

I thanked him and I was about to shut the door but the guy cleared his throat. I was kind of confused before I looked down.

He had his hand out as if signaling for a tip. Now, I would've given him a tip if I hadn't already when I paid for my food online.

But obviously, by the size of this house, he thinks I got some money to cough up. I didn't want to be rude, so I told him to give me a moment. Giving him an extra tip won't hurt anybody so might as well.

I walked to the kitchen and set our food and drinks down before walking back to the living room to get my wallet.

I grabbed my wallet from the couch I was sitting on and made my way back to the front door, but when I got there, he wasn't there.

Instead Taiju was there and the door was closed, so I'm guessing the worker had left. And by left, I mean that Taiju scared him off.

I froze with my wallet out in front of me before Taiju walked towards me. "Sweetheart." Taiju started.

Taiju wrapped his arms around my waist before pulling me in for a kiss on the lips. The kiss lasted for seconds before Taiju pulled away.

I looked at him before he spoke again. "You're too nice, you know? You can't let people run over you like that." Taiju stated.

I nodded my head. In all honesty, I just didn't want to deal with him, so if I had to give up a couple of dollars, then I would've just for the worker to leave.

"Yeah, I kn- Hey!" I was cut off from Taiju lifting me up and placing me over his shoulder as if I was a dead body. "What are you doing?!" I exclaimed.

Taiju wrapped one arm around my thigh so that I wouldn't fall and kept the other placed on my ass. I smacked and banged on his back to get Taiju to put me down.