Model ♡

By the time we got off the phone, it was around three am.

One more round turned into another round and so forth, so in actuality, I didn't get into bed and go to sleep until about four.

And before I went to sleep, I set a relatively early alarm just to make sure I wouldn't sleep too long, but spoiler alert, I didn't hear it which caused me to oversleep.

And now here I am, getting up at around four in the afternoon and finally managing to escape from the comfort of the bed.

4:02 pm

My alarm blared at four pm, and it was the only reason I even got up.

I took my birth control pills two minutes before leaving the room and making my way to my destination.

My steps were focused on taking me to the kitchen, but before I got there, I was instantly greeted with everyone sitting in the living room.

Everyone was clad in outerwear while I was still in pajamas, so I assumed they might have been out while I had been asleep.

I shared eye contact with everyone in the living room as they all stared back at me. I blinked a couple times as no one said anything, a silent stare off being shared between me and the five other people present in the room.

Assuming that no one was going to say anything, I continued to my left and into the dining room. On the table sat a couple of aspirins and a water bottle with a piece of paper that read 'For (Y/n) <3'.

I gave a slight grin as I popped the two pills in my mouth and drank the water shortly after. As I was taking the pills, I heard someone finally speak from the living room.

Now I wouldn't have cared about who was speaking or what they were even talking about until I heard a mocking tone along with the familiar name of my boyfriend.

"Oh, Taiju." someone said and then moaned in a high pitched voice shortly after. I didn't even have to turn around to know who the voice belonged.

Of course it was Inui who just had to be the one mocking what he heard last night as the group snickered at what he said.

My face heated up as I turned away from the table and stepped out of the dining room and into the living room with my mouth slightly agape.

Everyone had their hand over their mouth trying to contain their laughs except for Inui who continued to act out the high pitched moans that he heard from last night.

"You little fucker." I said to Inui as I threw my half empty water bottle that would've hit him if he didn't dodge it by a hair.

Everyone burst out in laughter, not being able to contain the little snickers and giggle that were daring to slip past their lips. I held my face in my hands as I groaned.

"I didn't believe that you were actually with Taiju? I thought you were speaking nonsense just from how drunk you were last night." Mitsuya said between laughing breaths.

"And of course, you answered his own question without even trying." Hakkai added from beside Mitsuya between his chuckles.

"If you didn't want us to hear, then why were you so fucking loud." Inui piped in next between laughs. I picked my head up out of my hands as I went to sit beside Yuzuha on the loveseat who was also laughing.

"Because! I blame the alcohol." I said, looking away in embarrassment. The pounding in my head seemed to only get more prominent, the laughs seeming to only continue to get louder as I propped an elbow up on the arm of the couch, leaning my cheek in my hand as I rolled my eyes.