Mall shenanigans ♡

A/N: Um, I got a little carried away guys. With that being said, here's another poorly written smut chapter 🥸 (Also, act like the dressing room was big enough to fit 3 people 🧍🏾‍♀️.)

~~

I've just been pointing around the mall, dragging the guys and I into whatever store I chose.

We've been to every type of store ranging from jewelry to clothes and even Bath and Body Works.

The guys weren't all too keen on being dragged into the heavily fragranced store, but still trailed along anyway.

I usually don't come to the store myself, but everyone knows that their Christmas/New Years deals don't disappoint.

With that being said, I walked out with a medium sized bag of all types of fragrances.

I also had a few other bags from previous stores, each hand being occupied with at least a bag or two.

Since that time, it had been about forty-five minutes since we had gotten to the mall. The place has been pretty packed since we've been here.

As of right now, we're standing in line at Auntie Anne's, waiting to get some pretzels.

The boys were complaining about wanting something to snack on since they were here by "force" as they put it and by "the boys" I mean Inui.

Inui acts like he wants to be doing anything else but being in the mall, but deep inside, he's actually enjoying his time being around me.

We got to the front of the line, meaning it was our turn to order.

Inui and I ordered the cinnamon pretzel bites with the cream cheese dip, while Draken ordered an original pretzel with cheese dip.

I pulled out my wallet. "Just because I'm sooo nice and since y'all were technically forced here, I'll pay." I said.

The guys gave their thanks as we went off to the side, waiting for our order.

After a few minutes, we got our order and went to sit out in the food court seating area.

I sat my stuff down and sat down in the chair.

I dipped a pretzel in the icing. "Don't get too comfortable now. This is just a little break. Even more shopping awaits you guys after this." I said while eating the pretzel.

Inui let his head fall back on his shoulders as he groaned.

"That's fine (Y/n). I'm just glad we're here to accompany you, right Inui?" Draken said, giving Inui a squinted glare.

Inui huffed and said with a dismissive tone, "Yeah yeah, sure." Inui was eating his pretzels whenever I took the grand chance to kick his calf under the table.

Inui choked a bit, staring at me as if he was trying to take my soul.

"Deserved." I continued, "You need to be more like Draken and less like Seishu." I said to Inui.

As I was talking to him, I had a pretzel bite in between my fingers and when I finished speaking I ate it.

Draken and I laughed as Inui pouted, turning away from us. "Come on 'shuuu. Don't be like that. You know I just like messing with you." I said.

It was always me and Inui or me and Draken bullying whoever wasn't doing the bullying.

It's all fun and games until I'm the one getting bullied which is a rare occurrence and if that happens, then it is usually me and Inui bullying each other.