Whore ♡

A/N: This is my first time writing smut LMAO, so if it's ass, I am so sorry. 💀

~~

So many things ran through my mind as I wondered how I got up to this point exactly.

How I got to the point where my dress is pulled up above my hips, my ass on full display from the underwear I wore as I laid across Taiju's legs on the edge of his bed.

The room is being filled with a loud smacking noise as Taiju delivers one slap after another to my ass.

I clenched my teeth from the force of the slaps, the stinging sensation lingering.

"You think I didn't notice how your dress was riding up on you all night, hm?" Taiju questioned. My eyes were watering from the force of his slaps, as Taiju smacked my ass again.

I let out a small yelp, the force of this smack being a little bit harder than the others. "Answer me, slut." Taiju said.

I don't know if it was from how long I was taking to answer or what, but Taiju sent two more slaps to each cheek.

I still didn't say anything, because what would I say?

I was already in some deep shit already. Imagine what he would do if I had said something that he didn't want to hear, so I thought it was best for me to just stay quiet.

But maybe that was the wrong choice as Taiju delivered yet another slap, the pain more brutal than the rest because of the other slaps delivered before.

"Being such a slut for Inui and Draken, you can't even suffer the consequences for your actions." Taiju tsked.

I felt humiliated from how I was being treated right now. I would do anything to get him to ease up a bit.

"Please," I beg, "Taiju, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of that to happen back there." I said, almost in a whiny tone.

Taiju decided to let up a little bit, but that did not stop him from speaking harsh words towards me. "Fine, but only because I want to and shut the fuck up with all that whining. It's pissing me off." Taiju said.

Taiju continued to give me less harsher smacks to my ass. The crazy part was that since he let up, I was able to register the stinging to my ass even more than before and every smack caused me to wince in pain.

Taiju shoved me to the ground once he got bored with what he was doing. I was between his legs and he told me to kneel in front of him, which, since I didn't have much of a choice, I obeyed.

"Tell me," Taiju starts to undo the belt from his pants. "Did you really think I was going to let you off the hook that easily, (Y/n)?" I didn't answer, figuring it was more of a rhetorical question and that Taiju wasn't really looking for me to answer.

Taiju had this maniacal grin on his face as he gripped my face with his hand. Taiju just looked at me as I sat there with a dumb expression on my face not sure how to feel about this whole situation. He shoved my face away, me whimpering slightly from the action.

Taiju stood in front of me as I was still on the ground. Looking down at me, he took his belt off from his pants and threw it somewhere on the bed.

"Since you wanna be such a whore, why don't I fucking treat you like one?" Taiju said as he pulled his cock out from the confines of his pants and boxers.

My head was still spinning a little from the alcohol but I'm sober enough to know what's going on, since it had been about thirty minutes.

This is supposed to be a "punishment" for me, but for some reason, I can't help but feel turned on by what's happening.