Shit, Shit, SHIT ♡

A/N: We're still in the past lol. BUT, as you can tell, it's Taiju's pov. The next chapter will also continue with his pov and I have yet to decide if I'll switch it in the middle of the chapter to (Y/n)'s pov or go back to their pov in a different chapter. You'll see though! Enjoy the chapter ;).

~~

October 8th: Taiju's Pov

It was 2:42 pm as I watched (Y/n) get ready for a day out which consisted without me.

I stood beside (Y/n), watching them put their shoes on at the door.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." (Y/n) said to me. I rolled my eyes in a playful yet serious manner at the same time. "The fact that you don't want to spend the day with me, your lovely fiancé, is crazy." I said.  (Y/n) looked at me and stood up, giving me a kiss on the lips.

"And you'll be spending many days with me as my fiancé. So I'm sure you'll live, right?" (Y/n) joked, smiling up at me. I rolled my eyes, watching with a little smile on my face as (Y/n) laughed.

"Man. I'm one lucky son of a bitch to be getting married to (Y/n)." I thought to myself.

"But!" (Y/n) started, breaking me out of my thoughts. "If you want me to get back to you as soon as possible, then I recommend you let me leave now." (Y/n) advised.

I sighed as (Y/n) embraced me into one last hug. I returned the hug back before (Y/n) pulled away. "I love you and be safe." I said. "I love you too and of course I will." (Y/n) replied.

I finally let (Y/n) leave before I would've told them to just stay with me for the day.

Now, I know what (Y/n) was thinking the whole time. (Y/n) was thinking about how quote unquote clingy I am.

I myself wouldn't say I'm clingy. I would say I just enjoy being with (Y/n) all the time (aka, borderline clingy). But of course that's something that I wouldn't admit that to (Y/n) or myself.

I finally decided to go sit on the couch, trying to think about what to do with my time without (Y/n). Today so happens to be a day where I don't have to cater to my restaurant, so pretty much I have all day to do whatever I want.

I sat and thought for a minute. Nothing in particular came up in my mind for me to do, so I decided to say out loud to mysef, "Fuck it. I guess I'll just make myself something to eat for lunch and do whatever the day brings me."

I got up from the couch and started to make myself a sandwich for lunch, just something simple that didn't require much work from me.

After I made and ate my lunch, I decided to get a little bit of a workout in. That then led me to showering after a couple hours of working out.

I took ten minutes of my time showering before I got out. But then I noticed that I pretty much did everything I do generally all the time. In short, I ended up back on the couch, watching TV before I started to fight against my sleep.

It was such a random occurrence though. It's around the middle of the day and I'm already tired? I guess I never noticed how tired I actually was until I ended up relaxing.

"Okay. I'll just close my eyes for a few minutes." I said to myself.

I got into a comfortable position on the couch, positioning one of the throw pillows under my head. I took one of the throw covers on the couch and covered myself to the best of my ability.

I sighed, deeming myself ready for the few minutes of a small nap as I closed my eyes. I drifted off to sleep shortly after closing my eyes.

Those few minutes of a nap turned into thirty.