Jet 2.0 ♡

‼️READ THIS BEFORE YOU GO ON ‼️: I had to change the time y'all actually got to France because??? Idk what made me think y'all was going to get there in the morning but, yeah. My dumbass lowkey explained the jet wrong in the last chapter so let me give y'all something to reflect off of while reading this chapter and hopefully, it makes sense.

Alright, so seating chart up above

Alright, so seating chart up above. I'm 99.9 percent sure that where the cockpit and that little space in the picture is where the stairs from getting on the jet led y'all to be. So facing away from the cockpit would be (Y/n) and Yuzuha to the left and the guys on the right. So, what I'm trying to get at is that imagine that behind the seating is where there's a small corridor which is where the kitchen is at, and you go further behind the kitchen and the bathroom is located further back 😭.

 So, what I'm trying to get at is that imagine that behind the seating is where there's a small corridor which is where the kitchen is at, and you go further behind the kitchen and the bathroom is located further back 😭

You know, something like this (but act like it's the same interior as the one before or something LMAO). If that doesn't make sense then don't worry, you can just completely ignore it fr. This is the last time imma EVER try to explain a private jet. Anyways, enjoy this chapter 🤞🏾.

~~

I had woken up a couple of times during the flight. The first time being about an hour after I had fallen asleep. My alarm had woken me up at four pm since I had to take my birth control.

I grabbed the pills from my carry-on bag and took one of the pills with the water bottle that was sitting in the cup holder beside me.

Shortly, I went back to sleep for a couple of hours, but then everyone started to get loud. And by everyone, I meant the guys.

Yuzuha was the only person minding her business and in her own world while the guys were acting like a herd of animals.

Even though I had music playing, I could still hear them through my earbuds.

It was still a little early in the afternoon, the time going back since we were around China, so it was around 5:37 pm, so that explains why they probably had a lot of energy.