So long Mrs. Shiba. ♡

October 8th: A day before the wedding

It's been a couple of days after I went to the flower shop and that brought me to the day before me and Taiju's wedding.

Today was my first vacation day of two weeks that I took out of work. I decided today would be a day I completely have to myself before I was officially married. And that consisted of me doing some last minute things for myself before the wedding.

I went to a nail appointment that I set up for myself, and I even went to a spa appointment. Ten out of ten by the way, highly recommended. I saved my hair appointment for tomorrow for obvious reasons.

Oh yeah, and I also settled on two dresses for the wedding. One for the wedding reception and one for the dinner reception.

The wedding reception dress is a more elegant style while the dinner reception dress is something more comfortable and versatile so it's easier for me to move, dance, and eat.

Extra? I know. Compliments to Taiju himself.

Now it is currently 7:43 pm, and I'm finishing up my food at an Italian restaurant, enjoying some pasta and breadsticks. It's a little awkward eating by myself, but I don't really care considering I have earbuds in and I'm watching a youtube video to make it feel less awkward.

I got the rest of what I didn't finish eating in a to-go box and made my way out of the restaurant and down the street towards my car.

It was quite busy at the restaurant I chose, so I had to park a little farther down the road from the restaurant and walk a little bit to get there.

Which was fine by me. I had my earbuds in and everyone that I walked past minded their business, just like I minded mine. I don't really get paranoid that easily so doing something like this wasn't too hard for me.

I reached my car and unlocked the doors. I got in, setting my food in the passenger seat and starting the car.

I sat in the car as I replayed my day inside my head, grabbing my phone and looking at the list on it and thinking about all of the things I bought. I made sure I bought everything and did everything I needed during the past trips I had.

Mumbling to myself as I scrolled through my list, I noticed that something was unchecked.

"Hm? Looks like I missed something." I read what I didn't have checked off. "Shit! I forgot to grab those Little Debbie ice cream Yuzuha told me to get." I cursed.

I know. Random. Yuzuha tends to be one of those people that sees things that others try and also has to be one of those people that try it out as well.

So you know when she saw that Little Debbie came out with various ice creams based off the snack cakes that she had to have them.

And Yuzuha would obviously rather be at home than at some grocery store with a bunch of random people, so when she found out that I was out today, she of course had to ask me for a favor, and that said favor was me getting her those ice creams today.

I love Yuzuha and this is a Yuzuha love club so duh I said yes to getting her the ice creams. She just told me to get them anytime and bring them whenever. I just need to let her know when I'm on the way.