France ♡

7:23 PM

After we got off the jet, we went to go get the keys to the car Yuzuha had rented, beforehand, that would be big enough for all six of us to fit in, AKA, a van.

Inui and Yuzuha were standing beside me as I was finishing putting away my bags in the trunk before Inui decided to say something.

"Your car in the future for all the kids you and Taiju finna have." Inui commented. Yuzuha snickered at his remark as I had my mouth slightly agape.

"You for thinking I would EVERRR trade my precious car in for a minivan. If I'm gonna be a mother, then I'm gonna be a mother with style, and that includes the car I have now." I stated.

There was no way I was going to trade my black Audi A4 for some snotty ass kids, not in this lifetime at least.

"And for YOUR information, Inupi." I started, poking his chest when I said "your", "I won't even be having that many kids to have to invest in a van." I finished.

Shortly after, Yuzuha honked the horn, causing me to startle slightly. Apparently, everyone had enough time to get into the car since Inui and I were the only ones not still in it.

"Are you going to get in or continue arguing about my future nieces or nephews?" Yuzuha asked. I pursed my lips and corrected her.

"No "nieces or nephews" will be entering the chat anytime soon." I said doing air quotes. Yuzuha mumbled a quiet whatever before waiting for us to get in the car.

Since Yuzuha had chosen to drive, I got in the passenger seat, the guys being forced to be in the middle or far back seats. As Yuzuha drove, we all engaged in some conversation before one of the guys decided to ask where we were going to stay.

"Mmm. I looked online at an Airbnb that was kind of in the middle of Paris. We're surrounded by shops and stuff, and it's twelve minutes from the Eiffel Tower by car." Yuzuha stated. I instantly brightened up from the mention of the Eiffel Tower.

"Super excited from being able to see that. Definitely going to be the highlight of the trip." I said. "Getting a picture on the Eiffel Tower along with Taiju would've been a highlight as well." I muttered to myself, quietly, after.

I propped my elbow on the door, resting my cheek in my hand as I looked out the window until we got to the Airbnb seventeen minutes later.

7:45 pm

"Oh my Godddd!" is what I instantly said as we walked into our Airbnb for the trip. A few whistles resounded from the guys, their way of giving props to Yuzuha's choice of place.

It was a beautiful Haussmannian apartment with a gold and white color scheme that started with a small hallway that, further forward, greeted you with the living room.

The living room had large comfortable sofas and white based walls with a flatscreen TV in front of the seats. The walls had some type of art, lights, or mirrors on it. Everyone left their bags where they stood, going to explore any and everything that they could.

With twinkling eyes, I explored further around the house. I chose to go through an open doorway that led me to the dining room, and it was beautiful. It had a long, rectangular table that stretched across the room with six chairs. The cream walls had white accents, and a rectangular mirror along with beautifully shaped lights on the walls.

The dining table had decorations equally as beautiful. A white cloth adorning it with a black vase of roses in the middle. There were also some cups, utensils, plates and candle stands on the table for added décor.

I went further on to take a look at the kitchen, my sight seeing being short-lived from Inui yelling something.

"Holy shit! You guys! Come look at this bedroom!" Inui yelled from said room. I instantly traipsed out of the kitchen and back through the dining room, going to the door opposite of me and looking in the bedrooms I walked by before I went into the room where Inui was.