Afterparty ♡

I was able to hear the loud bass of the music being played before I even walked into the closed off area where the afterparty was being held.

My thoughts were still running a little wild as I was still thinking about what Taiju said, running so wild that I didn't notice that my friends had broken away from me and already walked over to the sidelines of the room to a circular table and six chairs.

"(Y/n)!" Yuzuha yelled. I looked over in the direction where Yuzuha and the other guys were as she signaled her hand in a 'come here' motion. The floor vibrated under my steps as I made my way over to where they were.

"I can tell you were spacing out. You okay?" Yuzuha asked, close to my ear so I would be able to hear her over the booming music. "Yeah, I'm fine." I nodded, giving Yuzuha the affirmation and hoping she would take my answer.

Yuzuha nodded back before turning to talk to people who were congratulating her for her management. I put on a smile as I turned around and looked over at Hakkai.

Hakkai was still clad in the suit he was wearing when the shoe ended, the suit Mitsuya made. I wrapped my arms around his neck, engulfing him in a huge hug. "I know you've done this a thousand times, but you did so good." I said.

Hakkai chuckled as he returned the hug and a thanks before I pulled away from hearing the sound of Yuzuha's voice.

"Guys! Let's go take pictures!" Yuzuha yelled, excited.

The group shared looks with each other before shrugging, because why not take some pictures? Tomorrow's our last day in France and what better way than to get some pictures to remember the trip than taking some pictures.

We walked over to the area that was more empty, aside from the person taking pictures and the people getting their pictures done being over there, and stood behind the waiting group of people to get our pictures done.

After about fifteen thousand clicks later, it was finally our turn to get our pictures made as the other group left and made their way back towards the livelier part of the room. We walked in front of the white backdrop that was positioned in front of the wall to get our pictures started.

"Alright! Let's do a couple serious ones, a couple group ones, and then we can get some random ass photos, okay?" I said. Everyone agreed as they waited for the instructions on what position to get in.

Yuzuha and I were in the middle as Inui was beside me with Draken beside him, and Mitsuya was beside Yuzuha with Hakkai beside him. It was sort of a mirroring position since the tallest guys were on the end, giving the photo a symmetrical feel. (Death the Kid Approved.)

I had an arm around Yuzuha and Inui's waist, Inui's arm being settled around my shoulders with Yuzuha's arm being around my waist.

Once we figured everyone was comfortable and ready, we gave the cameraman a nod.

"Alright! On three! 1... 2... 3!" We gave our brightest smiles as the camera flashed.

"Now the guys, move. I want to get one with just (Y/n) and I." Yuzuha said. The guys rolled their eyes as they backed away and out of the frame from Yuzuha's command as I laughed.

"Let the photoshoot commence, because with Yuzuha, one picture is never enough." Hakkai said to the guys. Yuzuha flipped them off before rolling her eyes, the reaction having to deem what Hakkai said to be true.

And it sure as hell was true since we took so many photos. We took the standard arm around the waist photo, a photo with us hugging each other, a photo with Yuzuha giving me a kiss on the cheek, a photo with me giving her a kiss on the cheek, and a few funny face photos.