Confession ♡

New Years Day; 1:00 pm

I woke up the next day, once again, not in my own room.

I didn't know what time it was, but it seemed like it was early afternoon.

I shrugged it off, yawning as I stretched my arms and legs. I winced at the pain in my thighs and in between my legs.

I huffed out a breath, looking over at the man beside me that was responsible for this pain.

"Thanks for granting me the ability of not being able to walk right for the next few days." I whispered sarcastically to myself.

Much to my surprise, the sleeping man, or so I thought, spoke. "You're welcome." Taiju said, his voice small and raspy with a smirk on his face.

I turned back towards the man as Taiju looked at me with a sleepy look on his face. I rolled my eyes at him as I proceeded to get up from the bed.

Yes, I'm still able to walk, but if there weren't anything around me to help aid me in walking, then I would've been shit out of luck.

Very slowly but surely, I eventually got to the bathroom.

I used the bathroom and started getting ready for the day.

Before I got ready, I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed how disheveled I looked.

I looked at my wrists and then back in the mirror, brushinbt my fingertips on the marks that were on my neck.

'Damn,' I thought, 'I have 100% seen better days, but oh well.' I shrugged as I continued getting ready.

I fixed up my hair and did my morning hygiene routine.

Once I was done with that, I slowly started walking out the bathroom, but then I saw Taiju was standing where the bed was, fixing the cuffs of his dress shirt.

Taiju must've known I was looking at him, resulting in him turning his head to the side with a smug look on his face.

"Stop looking at me like that." I said. Taiju scoffed.

"What? A man can't admire someone as beautiful as you?" Taiju said teasingly. I crossed my arms and leaned against the doorway of the bathroom door.

"Mhm. Someone as "beautiful as me" was getting brutally pounded into oblivion last night." I said, quoting his words.

Taiju licked his lips before speaking. "Bet you won't do shit like that again, hm?" Taiju asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, maybe if he tells me what I can change into." I said.

Taiju turned around to fully be able to look at me.

"Glad you asked." Taiju started. "Since I figured that you would be here more, I sent someone out about a couple days ago to pick out some outfits for days like these."

I then looked at where he was standing, and sure enough, there were some outfits.

Making my way over to the bed slowly but surely, I scanned the items of clothing.

I flipped through the clothing and surprisingly, they were all in my size.

Somehow, Taiju was able to tell my clothing size just by seeing my build, and I don't really care how he did it because I just wanted to change.

Out of all the items of clothing, I chose a plaid, pinafore dress and decided to dress it up with a sweater underneath.

For one, it's simple yet cute plus it's January meaning it's pretty cold outside.