Prologue

No One Pov
Two girl met on their darkest time with a different identity.

Why are you here?...... Miyeon asked a girl who's looking at the trees.

I got lost....... A girl answered.

You're in a forest here in Korea......Miyeon said to her.

Hmm I know that I'm in Korea and it's obvious that I'm in the forest....... The girl said.

You're in my favorite spot...... Miyeon said then the girl looked at her as she saw full of sadness in the girl's eyes.

Oww I'm sorry I will leave now.......The girl said then stand up.

Is there something wrong?........Miyeon asked her.

I'm to young to have a problem.......The girl said and chuckled bitterly.

Hmm but you look sad ....... Miyeon said to her.

And always be...... The girl said.

You know you can stay here for a while if your parents are not finding...... Miyeon said to her.

Thanks......... The girl said and sat down so Miyeon sat beside her.

Where did you came from?.......Miyeon asked her.

I'm from Thailand....... The girl answered that made Miyeon shocked.

That's far can I perhaps know your name?...... Miyeon asked her.

Lalisa Manoban........ She said and smiled.

So Lisa why do you look so sad?.......Miyeon asked her.

We will go back to Thailand.......Lisa answered sadly

And I will be separated from my uncle again....... Lisa added.

Oww so this will be the first and last time that I will see you and talk to you?...... Miyeon asked her sadly.

I don't think so...... Lisa answered then stand up.

So why are you here in your spot?......Lisa asked her.

Just wanna have some fresh air......Miyeon answered

Hmm you already know my name but I still don't know your name......Lisa said to her.

I'm Cho Miyeon........ She said and smiled.

That's a beautiful name...... Lisa said that made her blushed.

Lisa where are you?...... The both of them heard someone.

Hmm how did they find me here?......Lisa asked.

You should go I'm sure your parents is worrying........ Miyeon said to her.

I will leave if you will go back to your house....... Lisa said and helped Miyeon to stand up.

Lisa!....... They heard someone shouted.

Lisa we will meet again right?......Miyeon asked her and Lisa looked at her then smiled.

If wanted to, we will meet again but I promise you that....... Lisa said.

If I comeback here I'll find you......Lisa added.

Lalisa where are you!?....... They heard a shout again.

Bye Miyeon nice to meet you .......Lisa said and about to kiss her cheeks but Miyeon moved causing Lisa to kiss her lips but Lisa is already gone before Miyeon could react.

I'm still a kid but she already stole my first kiss...... Miyeon said while blushing.

When Miyeon is done cooling herself down she went back to their house.

Hi sweety where did you went again?...... Her Mom asked her.

Just in the forest Mom and I met a girl....... Miyeon said happily.

Why didn't you invited her to come here?...... Her Dad asked her.

Hmm she needs to leave because her parents is finding her....... Miyeon answered.

Aww you look really happy.......Her Mom said.

I am but I don't know when will I meet her again...... Miyeon said sadly

Wae?...... Her Dad asked her.

She's from Thailand and she needs to go back there........ Miyeon answered.

You will meet her again just believe that...... Her Mom said.

I will Mom...... Miyeon said.

I'll go to my room now....... Miyeon added and kissed her parents cheeks then went to her room.

How many days, months or years do I have to wait so I can meet you again Lisa?...... Miyeon asked in her mind as she closed her eyes.