Chapter 31

Rose Pov
It's already late but Lisa is still not here I don't know but I'm getting nervous even she said that she will go to her parents house.

Uhm unnie can you call Lisa?....... I asked her.

Wae?....... Jennie unnie asked.

It's already late and I'm kinda sleepy....... I answered.

Go to sleep we will wait for her.......Jisoo unnie said.

But please call her....... I said to her.

You know you can call her right?.......Jennie unnie asked

Low battery....... I said

Aish fine...... Jennie unnie said and pulled out her phone then dialed Lisa's phone number.

Um I can't reach it....... Jennie unnie said.

Try it again....... Jisoo unnie said and Jennie unnie just nod at her.

I still can't reach her....... Jennie unnie said.

Maybe she's low battery........ Jisoo unnie said.

I'll just wait here....... I said and turned on the TV.

Breaking News.
A car accident happened a minute ago some of the netizens who saw it stated that they saw Lalisa Manoban a member of BLACKPINK from the car who flipped.

The man who bumped their car is already in the jail for now there's no update about the condition of the member of BLACKPINK.

L-Lisa....... I said and I felt my knees weakened.

Rose...... I heard Jisoo unnie said then she hugged me.

L-Lisa....... I said and started to cry.

Jen!...... Jisoo unnie shouted.

Unnie, CEO Yang called me Lisa is in critical condition...... Jennie unnie said and I cried harder.

Unnie let's go to h-her please....... I said to her.

I'll drive....... Jisoo unnie said then we immediately went to the car.

When we arrived at the hospital we saw Lisa's parents along with CEO Yang so we immediately went near them.

Boss....... Jisoo unnie called her.

What's her condition?........ Jisoo unnie asked.

She's the only one who can talk here it's like if I will open my mouth I'll just cry.

The man who's sending Lisa death threats bumped their car her driver is okay while Lisa she just got in...... CEO Yang answered.

After one hour we saw a nurse rushing inside the Emergency room with a pack of bloods.

Lisa..... I said while sobbing.

Shh she's strong ....... Jisoo unnie said.

After few more hours a doctor approached us so we stand up.

Please be a good news..... I said in my mind.

How's my daughter?....... Lisa's Dad asked him.

The patient lost a lot of blood luckily we have a pack of bloods of her type. A metal also hit her side of stomach also her head have this broken glass. She received a lot of damage.........The doctor answered and I hugged Jisoo unnie and started to cry.

I'm not sure when will she wake up...... The doctor added

But she's safe now right?....... CEO Yang asked him.

We're not sure about that....... The doctor answered.

Can we see her?....... Lisa's Mom asked him and the doctor just nod at her then we went inside Lisa's room.

A lot of machine surrounds her bandages will see in her arms and legs.

Mr. Manoban, Mrs. Manoban...... A man said who entered the room with bandage in his head also his arm.

What happened?....... Lisa's Mom asked the man that's when I realized he's Lisa's driver.

We didn't saw that car it just appeared and bumped us young master doesn't have any idea...... The man answered.

You're okay right?....... Lisa's Dad asked him.

Yes but I hope young master is okay also she believes that I can protect her but I failed ........ The man answered.

It's not your fault you can go home now and take a rest....... Lisa's Dad said to him.

Thank you Mr. Manoban I'll go now......The man said and bowed his head then left.

Monkey you stand up there this is no time to rest just kidding but please wake up so we can at least know that you're okay.