Chapter 19

Lisa Pov
When I arrived at the hospital I saw uncle Yang with Miyeon's parents so I immediately went near them.

Uncle what happened?....... I asked him then they told me what happened to my parents.

I just sat down I'm exhausted but I'm happy because I got a chance to date Miyeon but this happened I don't know what should I feel right now.

Lisa ........ Uncle Yang called me then glanced at the doctor who just came out so I went near him.

How's my parents doc?........ I asked him.

They are safe we just observed them if they have a major injury but luckily they don't have any....... The doctor answered.

When will they wake up?...... Uncle Yang asked.

They just need to rest and just wait......The doctor answered.

Thank you...... I said.

You're welcome Miss Manoban well I need to go...... The doctor said and I just nod at him then he left.

I looked at Miyeon's parents and uncle Yang.

You guys can go home so you can take a rest...... I said to them and they just looked at me worriedly.

Is there something wrong?....... I asked them.

Where did you went?........ Uncle Yang asked.

I'm sorry I know that I'm restricted not to date someone but uncle I can't help it...... I said to him.

With Cho Miyeon?...... Uncle Yang asked and I just nod at him.

It's okay I understand....... Uncle Yang said and patted my head.

Lisa you look exhausted...... Mr. Cho said and I smiled.

Hmm you're not the only one who said that Mr. Cho...... I said to him.

You can take a rest Lisa I will stay here...... Uncle Yang said and I shook my head.

It's okay uncle Yang I want to wait them to wake up........ I said to him then I saw Jisoo unnie, Nini and chipmunk.

Lisa...... Mrs. Cho called me so I looked at her.

I'm sorry if this happened...... Mrs. Cho said.

It's okay it's not your fault Mrs. Cho......I said

I will just go inside...... I said and they just nod at me then I went inside my parent's room.

I felt stab in my chest when I saw my parents laying down. I can't believe this happened to them.

Mom, Dad I'm so sorry...... I said and looked down.

Lisa....... I heard Jisoo unnie called me so I looked at the door and saw the three of them.

Are you okay?........ Nini asked and I just nod at her.

You're not good at lying Lisa you know that........ Rose said.

I d-don't know what to do anymore.......I said and started to cry.

Shh we're here for you...... Jisoo unnie said and hugged me.

You're tired you need to take a rest don't worry we will take care of your parents...... Nini said and I just shook my head.

Let's go here....... Jisoo unnie said and we went to the couch.

It suppose to be a good night but this happened. I can't do anything normally because I'm an idol now because if I'm not I will put that driver of the van in jail and not let it to be free.

Rest now....... Nini whispered and I slowly close my eyes.

I'm tired and I want to rest thankfully I met them and have them in my life.