Epilogue

No One Pov
Lisa looked at her watched before approaching Miyeon.

You won't hug me?........ Lisa asked her.

I want to but....... Miyeon answered and looked at the idols and the illusion is already fading.

They don't know about us?....... Lisa asked her and Miyeon just nod at her.

Our parents is watching....... Lisa said to her and released a deep sigh.

Are you okay?....... Miyeon asked her worriedly.

Hmm maybe I still need to rest.......Lisa answered.

Then why did you went here if you're still not okay?....... Miyeon asked her and Lisa pouted.

You really won't hug me fine I'll just leave....... Lisa said to her and about to leave but Miyeon hold her hand right on time the camera man pointed the camera to them.

Hmm wae?........ Lisa asked her confusedly while the idols attention is on them.

Why will you leave? You're already here....... Miyeon said to her.

Hmm because I'm still not okay?......Lisa answered more like asking.

Oppa Lisa!....... They heard someone shouted that made them laugh.

Master what do you want me to do now?........ Lazarus asked her while he's looking at them from above.

Hmm do everything to make them look up....... Lisa muttered.

Lisa....... Miyeon called her but Lisa removed Miyeon's hand from her.

Oww someone is not in the mood.......Minnie said.

Annyeong Blinks....... Lisa said then Lazarus approached her letting Lisa hop on his back then went up.

Lisa!.....  They shouted.

Lisa....... Miyeon called her.

I'm not Lisa........ Lisa said then Lazarus let a dragon illusions.

I think Lisa wanted you to call her Jagiya...... Jennie said to her while the idols are already looking up because of the dragons.

She's really impressive we're proud to have her..... Daesung said.

I'm so proud of her...... Jiyong said while smiling.

Come on Miyeon call her Jagiya I think Lisa is planning something again...... Jisoo said to her.

But the-

Miyeon didn't finished her statement when Irene cutted her off.

They don't know about the both of you YET but I think Lisa wanted them to know it right now...... Irene said to her.

Come on I'm not Lisa!....... Lisa shouted and let herself fell that made them nervous but Lazarus catched her.

Yah! Lalisa be careful!...... One of their fans shouted.

Lisa ....... Miyeon called her then their surroundings have clouds everywhere.

Aish Jagiya!...... Miyeon shouted that made Lisa smiled while the idols and their fans got shocked.

Good....... Lisa said and went back to them.

I think it's time for the whole world to know do you agree with that?.......Lisa asked her and Miyeon just nod at her

Then let's give them the information....... Lisa said then fireworks will be seen in the sky but a letter is forming a word a sentence for them to know.

Wah! You already broke my heart Lisayah!...... One of their fans shouted.

Oww mianhe I know you will find someone also....... Lisa said to the fan then smiled.

Congrats....... All the idols said to them then smiled.

This show is over let them enjoy the moment and we should enjoy the moment together....... Lisa said then Lazarus approached them.

I can't believe that they let you do this....... Miyeon said to her.

Hmm they want them to enjoy this show that's why they let me do this......Lisa said and let Miyeon hop at Lazarus back as Lisa also hop.

Lazarus brought Miyeon and Lisa up just like they planned before the incident happened.

See down there all the idols is happy the fans are happy they are enjoying the show....... Lisa said while holding Miyeon's hands.

You're not scared getting bash now our relationship got public.......Miyeon said to her.

Getting through that situation I think bashing me won't scare me now.......Lisa said.

And I'm happy that they know about us now no need to hide something from them and I will protect you.......Lisa said to her then Miyeon looked at her.

You're the best part of me Miyeon......Lisa said and looked at her.

And you're the best gift that God gave me...... Miyeon said to her then
smiled.

Lisa looked at Miyeon's eyes and Miyeon did the same until their lips met. They kissed passionately expressing their love for each other.

I love you jagiya........ Miyeon said to her and placed her head on Lisa's chest.

I love you too jagiya..........Lisa said and kissed her forehead.

With you I feel complete I feel perfect everything is perfect since you came to my life....... Lisa said in her mind then smiled.

                            -------The End-------