Chapter 5

Lisa Pov
I got lost because I'm really not familiar here in Seoul anymore but luckily Uncle Yang told me where it is.

Lisa our friends will join us here......Jennie unnie said and I just nod at her then looked at Minnie.

I guess she ordered Thai foods I can see it.

After a few minutes 14 women approached and yes they are Twice and Red Velvet.

We heard the news....... The woman said.

News?

Yeah the woman looks beautiful......The woman said.

Uhm should I leave? Because I really don't know what are they saying right now.

When the waiter approached us they sat down.

Young Master....... The waiter said so I just stayed quiet maybe he's talking to them.

Young Master Manoban....... The waiter said so I looked at him.

Why are you calling me master?...... I asked him.

Your parents owned this restaurant young master....... The waiter said.

Oww is that so ....... I said and looked at Rose.

Okay let's order....... Jisoo unnie said while their friends is just looking at me so I just looked away.

After they told their also my order the waiter left.

You're the upcoming new member of BLACKPINK right?...... The woman asked and I just nod at her.

I'm Seulgi and this are my members Irene unnie, Wendy, Joy and Yeri.......The woman said and smiled.

I'm Nayeon this are my Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu....... The woman said.

I'm Lisa...... I said to them.

Nice to meet you Lisa....... Mina said and I just smiled at her.

When our orders arrived I just started to eat while they started to talk about something that I couldn't relate.

Lisa right?...... I heard a cold voice so I looked who it is.

N-Ne...... I said.

You will be part of BLACKPINK soon...... Irene sunbae said and I just nod at her.

Mom come pick me up I'm scared to her.

Lisa I saw your dance video...... Seulgi sunbae said.

Dance video sunbae?....... I asked her.

Don't call us sunbae Lisa we're friends now...... Mina said and I just nod at her.

Btw this is the video that I'm talking about Lisa...... Seulgi said and handed me her phone that made my eyes widen.

That video is so hot.......Sana said then I gave Seulgi's phone back.

I don't have any idea that the video will be release....... I said.

We're excited for your upcoming debut Lisa....... Yeri said.

I don't know if I should talk because Irene sunbae is looking at me she's not glaring but the way she looks making me scared.

Irene unnie stop looking at Lisa like that....... Joy said to her.

Like what?....... Irene sunbae asked her coldly.

Aish just don't mind her Lisa...... Joy said and I just nod at her.

So Lisa do you perhaps know some idols except for us?....... Jihyo asked.

Uhm I know Ten, Sorn, Minnie and Bambam...... I answered.

Thai line........ Wendy said.

That's Minnie over there with her members....... Nayeon unnie said.

Do you know what are the names of her members Lisa?....... Rose asked and I shook my head.

It's Soojin, Soyeon, Yuqi, Shuhua and Miyeon....... Jennie unnie said.

Uhm unnie does the name Miyeon is just owned by one person here?...... I asked her.

Oh the name Miyeon is used not just by one person but some people also have names of Miyeon....... Jisoo unnie answered.

So it's not sure if she's the Miyeon that I'm finding

You should know her surname so you can identify if she's the Miyeon you know....... Nayeon unnie said.

Hmm I thought it will be easy to find someone here...... I said.

Do you perhaps know someone named Miyeon?........ Dahyun asked.

Ne ....... I answered but before they could speak my phone rang so I excused myself to them and answered the call which the caller is my mom.

Why mom?....... I asked her.

Your uncle told us about your debut......Mom said.

It was unexpected Mom I'm here for vacation not for a debut...... I said to her.

Okay btw someone wanted a partnership to our company...... Mom said.

They always wanted a partnership on our company mom....... I said to her.

Why don't you give it a try?...... Mom asked.

But I'm here in Korea....... I said.

The company is in there also...... Mom said.

What company?...... I asked her.

Cho Company....... Mom answered

Lisa there's a lot of Cho in here so don't expect.

When?...... I asked her.

Tomorrow....... Mom answered.

Okay what time?....... I asked her.

8 in the morning....... Mom answered.

Okay I love you...... I said to her.

I love you too my daughter see you....... Mom said and I hang up then I went back to our table.

Who's that Lisa?....... Irene sunbae asked.

My Mom sunbae....... I answered.

Just Joohyun....... She said and I just nod at her.

Wah! She can call you Joohyun but I can't?...... Jennie unnie asked her and pouted that made me giggle.

You're like a Mandu unnie...... I said to her then she glared at me that made me gulped

What did your parents told you Lis?..... Rose asked.

Uhm you know the uhm...... I said I don't know if I should answer that.

Oh your life is really tiring huh?.......Rose asked and I just nod at her.

Wait you understand that?...... Joy asked her.

Of course I speak alien...... Rose said and I smacked her head.

Just kidding...... Rose said.

Hmm how can I find her if my schedule became busy and I didn't even expected that this will be my life here in Seoul.