Chapter 16

Miyeon Pov
I'm here at my room wearing my clothes for the dinner with Lisa later. We didn't got any chance to hangout last month because of their schedule while Dad he also said that Lisa is attending every meeting that makes me worry she doesn't have enough rest.

When I'm done I went outside my room.

Wow where are you going unnie?.......Soojin asked.

Just going to a dinner with someone......I answered.

What you're going a date?....... Minnie asked.

It's just a dinner Minnie...... I said to her.

Pshh I don't easily trust someone unnie....... Minnie said then we heard someone knocked at the door.

I'll open it....... Shuhua said and opened the door.

Unnie no one will leave this dorm what if that someone is a rapist.......Minnie said then I looked at the door revealing Lisa and she signalled me not to tell Minnie that she's here.

Really unnie rapist?....... Yuqi asked her and Lisa furrowed her eyebrows.

Yeah I just don't trust that someone so don't go ....... Minnie said.

That someone is not rapist I swear Minnie....... Soyeon said to her.

Yes it is....... Minnie said.

So I'm a rapist?....... Lisa asked her that made her startled.

OMG Lisa you scared me........ Minnie said to her.

You're telling me that I'm a rapist.......Lisa said to her.

No I'm saying the rapist is the someo-

Minnie cutted herself and I think she realized that the someone is Lisa.

You're the someone that Miyeon unnie will be having a dinner?......Minnie asked her.

Yup ....... Lisa answered.

Why didn't you told me?....... Minnie asked.

Go on the both of you can leave now...... Minnie said then I looked at my co-members who's smirking suddenly I remembered what happened about the call thing with Lisa the day she debuted.

I thought Miyeon unnie won't leave this dorm unnie like you said.......Shuhua said to her.

I'm just joking go on enjoy you're date....... Minnie said pushing us at the door.

It's just a dinner....... I said to her.

It can be a dinner date....... Lisa said then winked and I felt me cheeks heated.

Yeah yeah go on...... Minnie said and when she successfully put us outside she immediately closed the door.

What's wrong with her?...... Lisa asked.

I don't know let's just go...... I said to her.

Let's go then ....... Lisa said and hold my hand then dragged me inside the van.

Young master where are we going?......Her driver asked her.

My parents restaurant uncle....... Lisa answered and her driver just nod at her then he started to drive.

When we arrived at the restaurant we went to a VIP room.

Lisa how are you?....... I asked her while we're eating

I'm good how about you?....... Lisa asked

I'm good also........ I answered.

My Dad said that you're attending every meeting....... I said to her and she just nod at me

You should let someone handle that look at you, you look exhausted...... I said to her.

Hmm my company needs me and even I let someone handle my company it will still bother me......Lisa said.

But Lisa I'm just worried about you........ I said to her.

Don't worry and let's just enjoy this night........ Lisa said and I just nod at her.

No One Pov
Mrs. and Mr. Manoban it's nice to meet you..... Mr. Cho said.

Same as the both of you...... Mr. Manoban.

What's with the dinner all about?......Mrs. Cho asked them.

Well I know that you're aware about our daughters....... Mrs. Manoban said and they just nod at her.

Besides our company have a partnership why won't we set an arrange marriage to them.......Mr. Manoban said.

It depends if our daughter will be happy...... Mr. Cho said.

Or we will just let them decide their life and support them...... Mrs. Manoban' said.

Hmm that's good then let's just wait for them to tell us about their plan for their life....... Mrs. Cho said.