Chapter 11

Miyeon Pov
OMG today is our fansign I'm really excited also my members while Lisa no update about her Minnie doesn't even mention her name  even her upcoming debut there's no any update.

Hi...... The fan said.

Isn't she so cute unnie?....... Yuqi asked.

I'm also cute right?...... Minnie asked her.

What part?...... Yuqi asked her that made the fans chuckled.

Next one here........ Soyeon said.

More like last one......... Soojin said then we suddenly heard a bark but our manager, bodyguards and staffs didn't do anything.

Uhm is there a dog here?...... Soyeon asked then I looked at the fan who's infront of me the only one who's left.

I feel pity about them so I bought this one also...... The fan said who's wearing a mask and showed us the dog that made our eyes widen

 The fan said who's wearing a mask and showed us the dog that made our eyes widen

Wow why didn't you gave it to me?......Minnie asked her.

Uhm she asked permission to give that puppy to Miyeon....... Manager oppa said.

Oww can you remove your mask so I can know you?....... I asked her then she slowly remove her mask that made me froze it's Lisa.

 I asked her then she slowly remove her mask that made me froze it's Lisa

Lisa....... Minnie said then smiled.

Shh I will be in a big trouble if something happen here ....... Lisa said.

Someone will still recognize you .......Minnie said to her.

Just shh...... Lisa said and looked at me then smiled.

You should have been told me that you're Cho........ Lisa said.

You already know?....... I asked her.

Uhm yeah so I find a way to talk to you....... Lisa answered and secretly hold my hand.

I also need to go lot of work to do I'll just see you soon if I will have a hangout with Minnie....... Lisa said and wear her mask back.

Here message me...... I said and handed her a paper that contains my number.

Thanks bye Miyeon....... Lisa said and stand up then left.

You're lucky........ Soyeon said while playing the puppy.

I looked at Minnie and she's smirking at me but I just shook my head because we're still have a fansign to do.

When we're done I carried the dog that Lisa gave and went to inside the van.

What's it's name?........ Soyeon asked.

Is it a girl or a boy?........ Soojin asked.

Hmm let me see...... Minnie said and flipped the puppy.

It's a boy........ Minnie said.

Yah! You can't just do that...... Soyeon said to her.

I already did.,... Minnie said
Hmm what about Lionel or Lionheart?........ Shuhua asked.

Lionel is good...... I said.

Well Lionel that means he's part of L family........ Minnie said that made me confused

L family?........ I asked her.

Lisa have cats and one dog and their names started with L so it's L family.......Minnie answered.

Unnie the way Lisa unnie looked at you a while ago is different I can feel chemistry between the two of you......Yuqi said.

Eh? But we already met Lisa and you never said that....... I said to her.

Lisa unnie only talks to Minnie unnie so it makes sense unnie....... Shuhua said

Besides we also noticed the chemistry....... Soojin said.

Invite me to the wedding....... Minnie said.

Uhm you guys forgot that we're idols and Lisa just see me as a friend......I said to them then Minnie frowned.

You don't know about that Lisa is unpredictable....... Minnie said.

But if she will debut we can't avoid that a lot of people will start liking her or even court her........ Soyeon said.

Uhm but Lisa already have plans for her future....... Minnie said.

You really know her well........ I said to her.

Well yes but Lisa is a private person......Minnie said.

When we arrived at our dorm I went to my room with Lionel when suddenly my phone vibrated.

Unknown Number
Hey it's Lisa

Miyeon
Hi Lis

Lisa
Just wanna ask if you like the dog.

Miyeon
I love it thank you

Lisa
I wanna hangout but uncle said that I should focus to my upcoming debut:-(

Miyeon
I will looking forward to it.

Lisa
Thank you I missed you Miyeon

Miyeon
But we just saw each other earlier.

Lisa
I know but uhm after my debut can we hangout?.

Miyeon.
Sure

Lisa
Okay bye

Miyeon
Bye

It's happening again the thing you do to me even you're not doing anything. The things that I'm feeling when I'm talking to you, when I'm close to you Lisa.

I'm deeply inlove with you