Chapter 7

No One Pov
Evening came and Minnie is preparing while her members are having their own worlds when suddenly someone knocked on their door.

Open it!...... Minnie shouted

Why don't you open it!?....... Miyeon asked her.

Uhm because I'm doing something!.......Minnie shouted again.

Yah! Minnie open this door!...... They heard someone shouted.

Oh it must be Sorn....... Soojin said then opened the door revealing
Sorn.

 Soojin said then opened the door revealing Sorn

What's up!?...... Sorn shouted earning a smack from someone.

Ouch that hurts....... Sorn said.

Lower your voice......... Lisa said to her.

But are you sure that this is the right door?

But are you sure that this is the right door?...... Lisa asked her.

Let's find out...... Sorn said and she pushed Lisa inside their dorm.

See it's G-Idle dorm....... Sorn said then Lisa roamed her eyes and saw the members of G-Idle.

Uhm sorry for trespassing your privacy...... Lisa said and bowed her head.

Nah it's okay when Sorn is around we expect her to do that...... Soyeon said to her.

Hey what's up Lisa, Sorn....... Minnie said and hugged the both of them.

Lisa don't try seducing me it won't work...... Minnie said to her and her members just looked at her in disbelief.

Pabo I'm not seducing you....... Lisa said to her.

And besides I'm already taken...... Lisa said.

Wow does this person know that she's your girlfriend?...... Sorn asked her.

Or boyfriend....... Minnie said.

Nah let's go I need to wake up tomorrow early ....... Lisa said.

Wae?....... Sorn asked her.

I will go to Cho Company....... Lisa answered that made Miyeon shocked.

My parents company?....... Miyeon asked in her mind.

Sorry for being trespassing but where's the three Thai?..... Bambam said who entered their dorm with Ten.

Oww this is my first time...... Ten said.

Noona did you found your Cho girl already?....... Bambam asked her and Lisa glared at him.

Didn't I told you to go straight at my parents house?...... Lisa asked him.

Hehe Ten insisted....... Bambam said that caught him off guard.

Ani it's Bambam's fault because he said that there's a girl named Miyeon here hoping it's a Cho because you're finding her because the girl is so important to your life that you wanted to ma-

Ten didn't finished his statement when Bambam covered his mouth.

Uhm you exposed noona....... Bambam said who's already glaring at the both of them.

Cho Miyeon?...... Soyeon asked them and looked at Miyeon.

Gotta go bye sorry for being trespassing again....... Lisa said and dragged Minnie and Sorn so Ten and Bambam followed them.

Cho Miyeon it's you right unnie?.......Yuqi asked her.

One and only......... Soojin answered.

But how did she met you unnie?......Shuhua asked her.

Uhm I met her when I was a kid I saw her in the forest then I became friends with her but that day she also needs to go back in Thailand and it's embarrassing to say that she is my first kiss...... Miyeon said that made their jaw dropped.

Eh unnie you're still kids that time and you already know how to flirt .......Soojin said to her.

We're not flirting she accidentally kissed my lips that suppose to be in my cheeks....... Miyeon said.

But why didn't you told her that you're Cho Miyeon before they left?......Soyeon asked her.

I thought she already know because I'm an idol she suppose to know......Miyeon said.

Unnie I think she don't have any interest about kpop thing ....... Yuqi said to her.

But when will you gonna tell her?......Soyeon asked her.

I want her to recognize me...... Miyeon answered.

I'll tell this to Minnie when she arrive....... Soojin said.

Wow then she will go to your parents company unnie....... Shuhua said to her

What if she already know?....... Soyeon asked.

But the way she act is like Minnie is the only one she knows here.......Soojin said.

Unnie if you won't tell her that you're the girl she's finding I'll tell her......Yuqi said and Miyeon just shook her head.

You're finding me you already fulfilled your promise Lisa you just didn't know it....... Miyeon said in her mind.