Chapter 2

Lisa Pov
Finally I'm back in Korea after so many years of staying in Thailand for helping my parents to manage our company.

I'm here at my uncle's company it's an entertainment I also remembered that my friends Sorn,Ten, Minnie and Bambam are idols but the thing that I forgot what group they belong except for Bambam who's member of Got7.

Hi uncle Yang...... I said to him.

I missed you little Manoban...... Uncle Yang said and I chuckled.

Sit down ....... Uncle Yang said so I sat down.

So what are your plans Lisa?......Uncle Yang asked.

I still don't know uncle because all I do is to manage the company except for dancing....... I answered.

Do you want to be part of kpop girl group?...... Uncle Yang asked

I didn't even think that I will be part of one uncle....... I answered.

Why? Do you know Blackpink?......Uncle Yang asked.

Yeah your artists they are really famous but yeah to busy...... I answered.

Lisa it will be a great chance if you will be part of it...... Uncle Yang said and I just looked at him in disbelief.

First of all uncle I'm not even sure if I can pass the standards of their fans and second they are working hard and they have this big name, their position right now ...... I said to him.

Hmm that's why I called them to be here...... Uncle Yang said then we heard someone knocking at his door.

Come in....... Uncle Yang said and the members of BLACKPINK entered his office.

Annyeong boss...... They said and bowed their heads.

Wow boss you bought a barbie for us..... The woman said I think her name is Rose.

Yeah we're already grown up but sure why not if this is the barbie....... The woman said I think her name is Jennie.

It looks so real...... The woman said I think her name is Jisoo like the three of them are older than me.

Wait Barbie? I don't see any barbie in this office when I entered a while ago. Are they seeing something that I can't see?

Uncle where is the barbie that they are saying?....... I whispered to him

OMG!..... They shouted that made me startled and hid behind Uncle Yang.

Girls calm down....... Uncle Yang said to them.

She's a human boss?...... Ms. Rose asked him.

Do I look like an animal to her?....... I asked in my mind.

Of course she is....... Uncle Yang answered and looked at me so I stand up.

Annyeong I'm Lalisa Manoban....... I said and bowed my head.

This is my niece...... Uncle Yang said to them.

It's my pleasure to meet the three of you Ms. Rose, Ms. Jennie and Ms. Jisoo...... I said and smiled.

Drop the formalities...... Ms. Rose said and I just nod at her.

Uhm boss what do you want from us anyway?....... Jisoo sunbae asked him.

Do you guys want a new member?.....Uncle Yang asked them which made them shocked of course who wouldn't right?

Of course boss ....... The three of them said in unison that made my jaw dropped.

I'm expecting them to confront uncle but it's just an expectation.

But who?...... Jennie sunbae asked him.

Sunbae because I heard some idols call them like that.

My niece the investors of all the entertainment here...... Uncle Yang said and I looked at him like that suppose to be a secret.

Wait you're the investor?....... Rose sunbae asked

My family invested it sunbae....... I answered.

Ani your family helped you to invest...... Uncle Yang said.

Can we see how she dance and sing boss?...... Jisoo sunbae asked then the four of  them looked at me.

I suppose to be resting right now.....I said in mind and started to sing and dance.

After I sing and dance the three of them is just looking at me jaw dropped like did I do something wrong?

That's a great voice you have Lisa......Jisoo sunbae said.

And your dancing skills is hella great you can be our main dancer.......Rose sunbae said.

Well she's a dancer...... Uncle Yang said.

We agree...... The three of them said in unison happily.

Thank you for the compliments sunbaes...... I said to them.

Just call me unnie same as Jennie......Jisoo unnie said and I just nod at her.

Just Rose..... She said and I just nod at her.

Btw where did the three of you went?...... Uncle Yang asked them.

Restaurant with Twice and Red Velvet we also saw G-Idle of course Miyeon I missed that girl....... Jisoo unnie said that made me looked at her.

Miyeon? That name is kinda familiar. I know I heard that before.

Hmm okay btw Lisa you're going to stay with them starting today........Uncle Yang said.

And that's final I really don't have any vacation.

Let's go Lisa....... Rose said and started to drag me but I didn't stopped her because I'm thinking where did I heard the Miyeon name except from Jisoo unnie.

Miyeon.

Miyeon

Right it's the girl that I met when I was a kid Cho Miyeon yeah I remembered but I don't know her face anymore.