Chapter 13

Miyeon Pov
We already watched the music video that Blackpink recreated and to be honest it looks so perfect and Lisa killed her part.

Wow that's my best friend guys.......Minnie said.

She's been repeating that line since the music video got released she's really so proud of her.

Also their fans became wild they already trending worldwide......Soyeon said.

I'll just keep Lisa..... Minnie said then she looked at me.

I can have her right?....... Minnie asked.

No you can't....... I answered.

Why not?....... Minnie asked.

I don't know you just can't have her....... I answered.

Unnie you can just tell her that you want Lisa unnie to be yours ........Soojin said.

She's right unnie no one is stopping you...... Shuhua said and I just shook my head then I looked at Minnie who's furiously looking at her phone

What's wrong with your face unnie?...... Yuqi asked her.

There's some people that hating her and even giving her death threats......Minnie answered.

Death threats that fast?....... I asked worriedly.

They hate her that fast that's unbelievable...... Soyeon said.

Hmm but when I texted her I felt that she's happy...... I stated.

You already texted her?....... Minnie asked and I just nod at her.

What!? You texted her before I can?...... Minnie asked in disbelief

I'm sure that Minnie unnie is going crazy right now....... Shuhua said.

Yes she is....... Soojin said while looking at Minnie who's dialing someone's phone number.

I'll speaker it.......Minnie said.

Hey why did you called?...... We heard Lisa's voice who asked Minnie.

Congrats Priya......... Minnie said to her.

I thought you won't congrats me......Lisa said to her.

I won't do that...... Minnie said.

Miyeon congratulated you first before I can...... Minnie said and pouted.

Is she really saying that to her?......Soyeon asked.

You're pouting aren't you?...... Lisa asked then we looked at each other.

I should congratulated you first before she can...... Minnie said.

Nah don't be upset Miyeon makes me more happy....... Lisa said then I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Why? You know I should be more earlier than her...... Minnie said.

Is she hating me right now?....... I whispered asked.

I think so unnie....... Yuqi said.

Nah my future wife should be the earliest...... Lisa said and I felt pang in my chest.

Oww she already like someone......Soojin said and looked at me worriedly but I just stand up and about to go to my room.

Who's your future wife?...... Minnie asked but I just ignored her.

Cho Miyeon...... Lisa said that made me stopped from walking then I looked at Minnie.

Why is she your future wife?......Minnie asked her

You're being weird I already told you and our friends that I love her......Lisa answered that made my heartbeat fast.

Oww you better get her Priya.......Minnie said then she looked at me and smirked.

Yeah I will I also need to hang up......Lisa said.

Okay bye ....... Minnie said then she hid her phone.

Unnie you're her future wife.......Shuhua said then smirked.

Does Lisa unnie have any idea that she's on speaker?....... Soojin asked.

Nope she doesn't have any idea so unnie...... Minnie said and looked at me.

Don't tell her what you heard just wait for her to confess....... Minnie said.

Wae?...... I asked her.

Lisa will kill me if she knows about this....... Minnie answered.

You better get ready when she find out about this Minnie...... I said to her.

I will go back to Thailand if I have time...... Minnie said that made us laugh.

Lisa unnie just confessed without knowing it because of you unnie......Yuqi said to her.

I need my Thai cult right now.......Minnie said and me and Soyeon just shook our head.

It's like you will be facing a devil......Soojin said to her.

I'm really gonna face one soon.......Minnie said.

I'm gonna wait for that day to come that you will confess to me even I already know what you feel.