Chapter 15

One Month Later

Lisa Pov
I still didn't talked to Miyeon or hangout with her because of the tight schedule we have some free day but the company also needs me which is really tiring.

Today I don't have anything to do so I decided to message Miyeon to invite her for a dinner later.

Lisa
Hi😊

Miyeon
Oh hi Lisa

Lisa
I just want to ask you for a dinner later if you're free

Miyeon
Yeah sure what time?

Lisa
7 I guess I'll just pick you up there just wear something that we can't be recognize.

Miyeon
Okay got it see you later

Lisa
Maybe never

Miyeon
??

Lisa
Just kidding bye

Miyeon
Silly Manoban

I can't help but to chuckle when I read her message.

Monkey who's that?...... Rose asked who entered my room.

No one...... I answered and about to hid my phone but she grabbed it from me. I tried to take it back but she already saw it.

Miyeon? Like as in Cho Miyeon?......Rose asked and I just nod at her.

How did you met her? I know you're friends with her co-member but still how?...... Rose asked and I snatched my phone from her then hid it.

I told her everything except my feelings of course.

Wow to be honest she almost debuted with us but she chose to leave .......Rose said.

Jinjja?......... I asked her.

Ne she got a dating rumour when we're trainees that's why she left were not allow to date anyone that time......Rose answered.

Dating rumour with whom?...... I asked her.

Jung Jinhyung........ Rose answered.

Oww okay...... I said coldly.

Eh? That's cold...... Rose said.

Cold?...... I asked her.

Yeah you became cold...... Rose said.

Hmm maybe I'm just tired....... I said to her.

You know Lisa you shouldn't be that tired if you won't be problematic about your company........ Rose said.

I can't help it my company needs me......I said to her.

Just take a rest I'll just wake you up for your dinner with Miyeon later.....Rose said and I glared at her.

Don't glare at me monkey just take a rest I know you like her...... Rose said.

Whatever....... I said and I heard her chuckled.

See you later take a rest okay?......Rose said and I just nod at her then she exited my room.

Dating rumour? Well let me see..... I said and searched about the issue.

Oww they are still minor that time I shouldn't be threatened and speaking of threatened I'm receiving a death threats which I immediately put an action to it so I don't have any problems maybe just stress.

Okay Lisa take a rest...... I said to myself and slowly close my eyes

Hours later.....

I woke up when I felt someone is shaking my body and I saw chipmunk.

Lisa it's already 6 so stand up and you didn't even ate breakfast or lunch......Rose said and I stand up.

Well maybe that's the reason why I'm hungry right now....... I said.

You must be really that tired.......Rose said worriedly.

Maybe....... I said and went inside the bathroom.

After I take a bath I wear my clothes and went back to my bed.

You searched about it huh?...... Rose asked and smirked.

I got curious....... I stated.

Yeah right Lisa just admit that you like her....... Rose said.

Think whatever you wanted to think chipmunk....... I said.

You didn't denied it so it's true......Rose said.

Btw where's Jisoo unnie and Nini?.......I asked her trying to change the topic.

They are on their way back from photoshoot so I'll just tell them that you have a dinner with Miyeon when they arrive...... Rose answered.

Thanks chipmunk....... I said to her.

I'm a mom with all the dogs here......Rose said.

Well good luck being their mother......I said.

I need to go...... I said and kissed her cheeks.

Be careful Lisa dispatch might be following you....... Rose said.

I will ....... I said and left the dorm and went towards the van.

Where to young master?...... My driver asked and I told him the location

About dispatch before they can publish something about me I will know it and cancel it or else they will be having a big problem with me I don't want someone taking my privacy away from me and I only told Miyeon that she should wear something that she can't be recognize for her safety also.