Chapter 8

Lisa Pov
I really got exposed because of what Ten said when we're in G-Idle's dorm like I only told Bambam about her.

Bam why did you told Ten?...... I asked him when we arrived.

Noona I'm so sorry it's just I think that the more people who knows the easier to find the girl....... Bambam answered.

I don't want that...... I said then we entered the house.

Lisa you know you can tell us about the girl...... Minnie said.

Maybe later I think my parents is already waiting....... I said to them and they just nod at me then we went where my parents is.

Good evening aunt, uncle....... My friends said to them

Oh take a seat so we can eat now......Dad said so we sat down.

Btw Mom, Dad what brought you here?....... I asked them while eating.

Of course to support you....... Mom answered.

Uncle Yang is really unbelievable......I stated.

You're lucky that he's your uncle......Ten said.

So Lisa I know you wanted to have a vacation that's why you went here but this happened what are your plans now?....... Mom asked.

I already accepted the fact that I will be more busy than before Mom...... I answered.

Poor you but it's okay Lisa being an idol is fun ........ Sorn said.

No it's not it's exhausting and a lot of restricted and also theirs some death threats....... I said.

But look at us we're happy...... Minnie said then I looked each one of them.

You're a liar....... I said to her.

No I'm not and how can you say that?......Minnie asked.

The four of you look exhausted even your appearance are like that you guys can't hide something from me......I said.

Yeah right Lisa I also think that your judging my whole life........ Minnie said.

No I'm not I'm too busy at managing the company so I don't have any time for that....... I said.

Speaking of company aunt, uncle who is managing your company in Thailand?....... Bambam asked the both of them.

Palisa......   Mom answered

Palisa, Lalisa...... Minnie sang with a tone of Havana.

You guys aren't different except with one letter....... Sorn sang with the tone of Havana also.

Guys stop...... I said to them that made them laugh.

After we ate dinner my parents told us that they will take a rest I also told them that we will also leave later.

So Lisa let's talk about the girl.......Minnie said so I told them how I met Miyeon.

What if you meet her again?...... Sorn asked.

To be honest she's the best part of my life that I wanted to marry her but unlucky me I don't know where she is because they said that a lot of people use the Miyeon name...... I answered

Lisa trust me you will meet her but promise to us that you will marry her and invite us to your wedding......Minnie said.

Like I can....... I said.

Just trust yourself and keep your promise to her...... Minnie said and smiled.

I will...... I said and smiled.

The best thing that happened is when I met you on the day that I need someone to talk or be with Miyeon.

Minnie Pov
When Lisa excused herself to go in her room I went near to our friends.

Guys I know you already know where is she girl that Lisa is talking about......I said to them.

Yeah it's Miyeon your co-member......Ten said.

Are we going to tell her?....... Bambam asked.

I think we should let her find out.....I answered.

Sounds great....... Sorn said then Lisa got back.

Let's go it's getting late...... Lisa said and we just nod at her then we went inside their limo.

When we arrived at the building we bid goodbyes. When I entered our dorm I saw my co-members.

Hey Minnie unnie come here.......Yuqi said so I approached them.

Wae?..... I asked them.

Do you know that the girl that your best is talking to is Miyeon unnie?.....Shuhua asked then I looked at Miyeon.

We already know....... I answered.

Jinjja!? Lisa unnie already know?......Yuqi asked.

Except for Lisa we wanted her to find out that she's the Cho Miyeon......I answered.

Oh I thought she already know........Yuqi said sadly.

But I know she will find out soon if she will start getting interested about kpop groups....... I said that made them smile even Miyeon.

Uhm do you perhaps have something for Lisa?...... I asked her.

Hmm I feel something for her that I wanted to hug her and let her know that I'm Cho Miyeon but I'm scared that she will push me away and she might think that I'm lying...... Miyeon unnie answered sadly.

Ani Lisa is not like that but I hope that if you have the chance to let her know who you are don't waste it ....... I said to her.

Well it's getting late we should sleep......I said to them and they just nod at me then I went to my room.

I will let my two friends fall for each other but being an idol I think it will be hard for them except for Lisa who doesn't want to be control by someone.