Chapter 35

Award Show

Miyeon Pov
Two weeks we didn't saw Lisa, Jisoo unnie called me more than one week before because CEO Yang told them that Lisa is still not waking up and I felt like I'm not complete.

Hi Miyeon how's life?....... Irene unnie asked they are infront of us.

Good unnie....... I answered.

Does CEO Yang already updated you guys about Lisa?....... Minnie asked them.

He's in his office when we're arriving....... Jennie unnie answered.

Hmm I hope she's okay ........ Nayeon unnie said.

We didn't visited her because we don't know what hospital she's in....... Seulgi unnie said.

That's okay Lisa can't rest if you're in her room because you will be loud same as the others....... Jennie unnie said to her.

I'm hurt....... Seulgi unnie said.

By the truth....... Jeongyeon unnie
said.

Yeah yeah be thankful that you're done performing because if not I'm gonna tell go ostrich........ Seulgi unnie said to her that made us chuckled.

Btw how's your fans now?........ Momo unnie asked them.

Still worried about Lisa because CEO Yang is still not giving any statements....... Rose answered.

When will he be giving statements then?........ Mina asked her.

Hmm he said once he's sure that Lisa is not in the critical condition anymore and she's already awake......Jennie unnie answered.

He's still not giving any statements that means Lisa is still not waking up ....... Jihyo said worriedly.

Lisa said she will watch us live but I think she can't...... Jennie unnie said sadly.

Thankfully were done performing because if it comes talking to Lisa's condition I can't help but to tear up.

I looked at Jisoo unnie she's just looking at the stage she's so quiet since we got here.

Unnie...... Jennie unnie called her then Jisoo unnie looked at her.

Are you okay?....... Jennie unnie asked her and Jisoo unnie just nod at her then she looked at the stage again.

Hmm is Jisoo okay?...... Irene unnie asked them.

I can't say that she's okay or not okay....... Jennie unnie answered.

Hey Chu...... Seulgi unnie called her.

Wae?...... Jisoo unnie asked her

Smile Lisa is watching right?.......Seulgi unnie said to her and Jisoo unnie just closed her eyes and looked at the stage again.

No use ....... Seulgi unnie said

But seriously if Lisa is watching she will get worry seeing her unnie like that here ........ Joy unnie said.

Yeah I remembered that Lisa said that if we will perform badly she will blame herself for that....... Jennie unnie said then Jisoo unnie looked at her.

I can perform professionally........ Jisoo unnie said plainly.

You always perform professionally unnie you're the one who will comfort us if we needed someone in the stage....... Rose said to her and Jisoo unnie released a deep sigh.

I need to...... Jisoo unnie said then a staff approached them.

Blackpink next after Bangtan Sonyeondan's performance..... The staff said to them and they stand up.

Last group that will perform.

Good luck...... We said to them and they just smiled at us then left.

The first song that they are performing is Playing with Fire.

When Jennie unnie started to sing I noticed that the surroundings is like will be in fire like literally fire.

Uhm I'm getting nervous should we leave now?...... Shuhua asked then suddenly the floor became fire so we placed our feet up.

When the chorus played the fire became more big that made us nervous I looked at Jisoo unnie, Jennie unnie and Rose they look so confused while the staffs are no where to be found.

It's already Lisa's part but we didn't heard someone sang but the rhythm is still there.

Where are the staffs?....... Nayeon unnie asked.

Is it hot?....... Dahyun asked and about to touch it.

Don't you ever touch it Kim Dahyun...... Sana unnie said to her.

I looked around and all the idols are sitting the way we sit right now because of the fire but something caught my attention.

Is that Lazarus?