Chapter 7: Disaster Date

Warning: Sexual Content and References ahead, if you are not up for it, this is your warning.
You do not have to keep reading!

Xylons P.O.V

I couldn't sleep knowing what had occurred a few hours ago. Claire will forever be mine; and there could not be a thing, that anyone could do, to change it. My parents, nor siblings, know what happened, as they were all out when it was happening. Thankfully too, I don't have to hear them talking about it. Claire fell asleep, and while she was off dreaming, I walked down the hall to get a blood bag. The walk there was uneventful, though some of the maids giggled, probably at the fact that I was only in my boxers. When I brought the blood bag up to my lips, I immediately tasted a difference. Claire's blood was definitely sweeter than this. Though this is a sweet blood type, Claire contains far sweeter blood.
While I was listening to see if anyone was home, my mind kept falling back to Claire. She was so beautiful, and so gracious, I couldn't keep my hands off of her.
When I entered my room, she was half asleep. She was mumbling a few words before her eyes opened up and locked on my body. I couldn't help but walk over to her and stare down at her. She makes it easy to tease her, and teasing her is as pleasurable as kissing her.

"Hi."

She says as I take a seat next to her. I finish the blood bag by the time I'm laying next to her. The blood flows down my throat and into my stomach, making me fuller than before. I begin to stroke Claire's hair as she starts to curl up on my body.

"I thought Vampires were to be cold... But you're so warm."

Hearing that makes me chuckle slightly. I feel Claire kiss my stomach, which took me by surprise. It's not like I was making it a big deal, it just threw me, and my body, off guard.

"Xylon.."

"Hey, you caused this.."

I say joking. I take the blanket and pull it over my waist. She cuddles closer and I wrap my arm around her back.

"Is it normal for Beloveds to mate a short while after the marking?"

"Very normal Claire."

'Just wondering'

"So you like talking through the mind?"

"It's just easier."

I'll say. Whenever I don't want my family to hear, I use it. More privacy.
My phone then starts to ring, forcing me to find it. Claire gets up after I find my phone, while she's walking away from me, I want to have her back in my arms.
I slide the bottom of the phone to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Xylon, are you and Claire up to do anything?"

It's Xavier. I didn't look at the person calling, I just answered it blatantly.

"Depends on what."

Claire walks out from the bathroom and looks at me confused.

"Bowling. You up for it?"

I look at Claire and I mouth 'bowling' to her. She nods her head and I can't help but smile. This dainty little female has caused me to fall in love with her. The way she looks at me, when she holds me, even our conversations. Anything we do together helps me bond more with her, having me fall deeper in love.

"Yeah, sure. What time?"

"In an hour."

"Alright. See you then."

I hang up the phone and look to see Claire, instead she has disappeared.

"Claire?"

"I'm in the bathroom!"