Chapter 21: Strange

Claire's P.O.V

Xylon didn't control it, he just lashed out. Our bodies flew into the wall behind me. I wasn't hurt by him throwing our bodies against the wall, I was upset that he killed my people. The people I still have to learn about..
He kicks the rubble of the wall out of the way and stands tall. I have to admit it, he is pretty terrifying. But... Sexy.

"God dammit Claire! Why do you make me get like this!"

He begins to walk away from me, but I don't let him. I grab his elbow and bring his front to face me. His eyes glowing a vibrant red, all from anger, and all I want to know is why he did it? Why couldn't he control it? Was it necessary that he kill, how ever many Demons that it was, to escape? I know I shouldn't be that upset about it, but it still pisses me off.
It has to bet he hormones, the after pregnancy hormones of course. Xylon sees the struggle that I am having with myself, the struggle to know what is right or wrong. He grabs a hold of my shoulders and walks our bodies backward, until we land on the wall. I don't know what comes over me but I grab a hold of him and bring him close to me. His eyes are still red, so to push away the little fear that I had left from him, by turning on my Demonic side. My eyes fill in black with color, while I feel my fangs surface out of the gums that they hide in. Stepping on my tip toes, I sink my teeth into the nape of Xylons neck, letting his blood glide down my throat. He then holds me tightly, while dipping his head to the nape of my neck. He doesn't bite me, he just simply licks the area of where he gave me my mark.
Like it was a switch to have me let go, my teeth popped out of his neck and my legs straddled around his waist.

"Do you still need to have a check up?"

He asks chuckling. I have the strongest urge to get to the nearest bed and rip his clothes off. I want to be beneath his body, and he has no idea how much it is killing me. Every second...

"If you don't move our bodies out of sight, I swear I'm going to kill you."

*****

I'm laying on top of the bed sheets, the velvet bed sheets that were once mine. I hear the shower running, but I know that he already took a shower, so where is he?
I grab a hold of his shirt that was lying on the floor and I slide it over my torso. His torso is pretty long, giving me an advantage, his shirt is able to go down to my mid thigh.
I walk towards the bathroom and I look around, just to see if he is actually in here. I go into the shower and make my way around the water to shut it off. Leaving the shower slightly wet, I listen closely to everything around me.
There's rustling coming from the closet. So I run to it, when I get there, Xylon is standing still and staring at the wall.

"Xylon?..."

"It's time.."

"For?"

"To Kill the King of the... Underworld."

He walks up to me and holds me by the shoulders, leaving chills run down my spine. Deeply looking into my eyes, he silently speaks to me.

There's a destiny to be fulfilled. I have to fulfill it, but I'll need your help. Will you help me?

Since I know there isn't much time to give you an answer, I'll give you one now. Yes. I'll fight with you, but as long as you can find another way, we're in this together. You are my rock, I am your anchor.

As it always will be. Come, we have little time. We have to get ammo, this won't be easy, but I'll need you to keep an eye on me. Never, leave my side. Got it?

Yes.

Let's go then. Gather the girls and meet me in the dining hall.

We left the room at the same time, only for us to go in separate ways. I ran down the hall, trying to think of where the girls might be, but then I remembered. Xavier took Xylo from Xylons hands, so maybe Dahlia is with the baby. I try to sense Xylo, focusing for a long time. I close my eyes as I let my body and mind guide me. My body turns around the corner of a wall, and is stuck between two split halls. One going to the left and another going straight. Focusing again, my body proceeds down the hallway that is straight. I stop and I feel a pair of hands on me.