Chapter 10: Gone

Sexual content ahead!
If you are too immature, this is your opportunity to stop.

Claire's P.O.V

Xylon slowly crept up on me, leaving a trail of kisses along my stomach. He's holding my hands above my head with his hands, while his mouth teases me. He gives me kisses, and hickeys, all along my body. If he was always angry, you'd think he's abusive to me. But no, they are thankfully just hickeys.
Xylon slides off my dark blue shorts, that I happened to wear tonight, to the side as his only free hand holds my hip. When his arms are wrapped around me, I feel my legs against his as I reach to grab his hair. He gives my lips a little peck before he began to study me. I wanted to give him time to take in the sight of my body in his, but I can't control what is happening.

I grab a hold of his body as he tugs my hair gently. My lips slide against his cheek as his neck lowers to the nape of my neck to kiss me. I feel my way around his shoulders as he nips and tugs at my skin.
My bra is the next item of clothing to come off, he takes his sweet time with it too. He uses a special method to unhook my bra and take it off. With his fangs. As he pulled it off, I felt weightless. I felt like I wanted to just have Xylon take articles of clothing off my body. It feels so good, a knot in my stomach tightens, but it's only calling for him.
When my breasts are in full view, he presses his chest up against me and kisses my lips slowly. I follow what he is doing, because I like it. I wish we could start over and begin again. Any time that this has happened, it has been full of passion and love.

The music in the background has me grip at Xylons skin, causing a low growl to come from him. He doesn't do it out of anger, because he brings his face down to my chest to leave another trail of kisses.
His mouth lingers above my breasts, the hot air from his mouth makes the rest of my body shiver. He tugs softly at my nip, and because I want to have him closer, I pull his hair in order for him to come closer to me.
Our lips meet and I mentally call to him. To give in, to make love to me. He starts to hesitate, saying this is all he was going to give to me. But I need it, if I don't receive what I was expecting to receive I think I might burst. I need to feel him, I need this right now, my body is yearning for this.

A few short minutes later, he begins to prepare to pleasure the both of us, in a way that's a little more satisfying than being unified in holy matrimony. By the time he was ready, we were both completely naked underneath the covers. My hand reached for his face, feeling his strong cheek bones beneath my palm. He positions himself above me and kisses my forehead before finding my core.
I reach down and hold onto his biceps, he grabs my body and thrusts forward. I feel the pressure, that is then followed by pleasure. He grabs the headboard, because there's nothing else to grab. He could grab me, but I think he was afraid he was going to hurt me. I don't know how long he lasted for, all I remember is passing out of a short period of time.

My hips are sore, my body is filled with hickeys, and minor bruises. I lie awake with Xylon beside me, sleeping. He is snoring softly, which I can't help but think is the most cutest thing ever. He is the type of boyfriend I would have as a child, someone who is willing to take care of my needs before their own. Well, without the love making and make outs. When I was a child, I dreamt about meeting my Prince Charming and allowing myself to fall in love someone, whom I just met. In a way I received my Prince Charming, but instead of being the blonde haired, blue eyed charmer, I received someone way better. A person who is dark, mysterious, gentle, funny... My mind trails off in to a beautiful scene of Xylon and I.
The scene isn't a memory, but a thought that yearned for it to be real.
There is tall grass around us, little flowers begin to peek out at the top, while the wind breezes by. Xylons hair moves with the wind, while my hair was pressed neatly in the grass. I began to smile at him, having him reach for my hand. He holds onto it as I get up. When my eyes are locked on his, we both lean in for a kiss, but... My beautiful scenery is ruined, which is then changed to me watching my mom and a tall, mid-20s, dark haired male, speaking to each other. It looks as if she is flirting with him, but he isn't fazed by the hints and gestures. She leans in for a kiss, which he doesn't hesitate at, he leans in for the kiss! My mom is like 40! He's so young, why would she be going for someone so young? He gets up after the kiss and snaps her fingers. My mom has vanished from the room and the male is staring directly at me. Why is he looking at me? Before he is able to speak to me, my eyes open.