08:interruption

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐓

It was Friday at 4:30pm and I had just got out the shower. I had my date with Oliver in an hour and a half, i was excited. I had a nervous feeling in the pit on my stomach but it was a good type of nervous.

I had decided to wear the sage green dress with white heels and a matching white bag, some gold jewellery to top it off.

I sat down at my dressing table and pulled out my hair dryer. I hated drying my hair with a hair dryer, I hated the loud noise. It was so loud, you couldn't hear any of your other surroundings which made me uncomfortable.

I was in my black silk robe, drying off my thick hair. When I was young my mum would spend hours doing my hair, telling me how I was so lucky to have such nice hair. She would brush though the waves of my hair and put all different types of oils in it to keep it healthy.

It started to fall out as time passed due to stress. She dragged me from my hair, dragging me into the dark room I was always put in. Since then I've never been able to fall asleep in the dark. I could see her silhouette walking out the room and closing the door, the only source of light. The light would fade as she shut the door and i would run as fast as my little legs carried me to the door but it was always too late. I cried for her to let out as I heard the keys lock the door.

My hair would fall out in the shower and block the drains, she would make me clean them anyway so I didn't see why it was such a inconvenience to her. But that didn't stop her from yelling at me for it. Telling me that everything I touched I ruined.

After half hour my hair was dried. I decided I wanted to curl my hair as I didn't curl it often. Switch it up a-bit.

I pulled out my hair curlers and plugged them in, beside my dressing table. I sprayed some heat protection on my heat before I let the curlers touch my hair.

The past couple year, I had took good care of my hair and was lucky enough to get my thick locks back.

I began to curl my hair, knowing it would take forever.

"Alexa play girls just wanna have fun" I said aloud and Alexa turned a blue. The device began to play the music I wanted and I curled the second piece of my hair. I questioned myself if I would have enough time to actually get dressed.

As a young girl my mum told me to never put heat on my hair as it was naturally beautiful and would ruin it. I took in what she said to me like a sponge. I looked up to her and took in all the advise she gave me. I wanted to be like her so bad. But now it would be my nightmare to be like her.

To this day she acts like none of it happened, she wasn't with my dad anymore but she never apologised for what happened. She thought sending money and paying for my needs would make me forgive her. She can get a rock from the fucking Sun and I still wouldn't forgive the bitch.

As a woman, she still taunted me about being a slut and a whore. My own mother, over something I had no power over. She didn't want to acknowledge the fact her husband had cheated on her so she stayed with him for 10 more years, taking her anger out on me. Blaming me for what happened for 10 years.

I had pretty much finished my hair and was just lightly brushing my curls out. I always got distracted by my own thoughts when I did simple things, like curl my hair. I put a little hair spray in to keep my hair in place and as I did I heard a knock at the door.

It wasn't already 6pm was it.

No, it was 5:15. I wasn't expecting anyone. I got up from my seat and headed for the front door. Jay was in his room but he wasn't expecting anyone so probably assumed it was for me.