26:the red set

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐓

My eyes opened slowly, sunlight hitting my eyes. I let out a yawn and stretched my arms up. Rubbing my eyes open to see clearly, I realised I still had no clothes on but was under the covers.

Memories from last night entered my mind, making me smile and probably blush. He had a very talented tongue. The way his fingers moved perfectly inside me and the way his tongue made my body shake. The way his hands caressed my boobs as if I was his and the way his tongue dominated my mouth. And the way he had me completely obsessed with him.

Today would be our last full day in Italy and we'd be going home tomorrow so I best make the most of today before having to go back to work and Uni.

I flung my legs off the side of the bed and slipped my feet into some slippers that were there waiting for me. I felt as if I was glowing, i felt really fucking happy for once.

I looked around, trying to find some clothes to put on so I could go downstairs and see the man who was making me feel this way.

I walked towards the wardrobe and opened it, I looked through the clothes and picked out a outfit for the day. I heard footsteps in the distance but thought nothing if it as I picked out light blue denim shorts and a small blue crop top with a cute lace rim. I decided to out it with my white and baby blue low dunk nikes. And of course I topped it off with silver jewellery.

I jumped slightly when my door was opened and I immediately covered myself up with the clothes that I had in my hands. My eyes widened when I saw Christian and when he saw me he smirked.

"Christian, knock" I complained and his eyes looked down my body. He hummed but kept his eyes on me. I slightly hunched over, trying to hide myself. He leaned on the door fame. "What do you want" I asked with urgency as I tried my best to hide my exposed body.

His eyes found mine again, "I'm taking you shopping" he told me and pulled himself off the door frame. "We're leaving in half hour" he continued and my eyes widened slightly. Half hour to get ready. Trust him to let me know last minute.

"Get out then, let me get ready" I ushered him out and he chuckled lowly before walking out the door, closing my door. I let out a huff and began to get ready as I didn't have much time at all thanks to a certain someone.

I walked into the on suite bathroom and closed the door for privacy as soon as I got in. I relaxed my body slight and out put clothes down on the bathroom counter. I looked up to the mirror and paused when I did. Oh my good god.

I ran my finger tips over my neck and looked in disbelief. Hickeys laced my neck and faint red hand marks on my waist. Small love marks trailed down my stomach as well and some dotted over my inner thighs.

I'm going to kill him.

- - - - -

It had been 25 minutes and I had finished getting ready. I had done my light makeup and got my clothes on. It was quite hot today so I had doubled up on deodorant and perfume. I had a small sliver necklace around my neck and little sliver earrings to match.

I didn't do anything about the marks. I think a part of me loved it, it was as if he had claimed me. But I was definitely going to try and have strong words with him.

I was walking down the stairs, stuffing my phone in my small white bag along with all the junk I managed to get in there.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and saw Christian waiting near the door, black suit pants and a white shirt with rolled up sleeves showing his forearms. I don't think I'll ever get over how a man like him has interest in me. I gave him a small smile when he saw me and his eyes snaked down my body.