35:you do?

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐒𝐎𝐍

It was Monday and Camila had finished Uni for the day so we was on our way to target to get some things. I wasn't sure what she wanted but it was for my apartment. I wanted my apartment to be our apartment but I didn't know if that was going too fast.

I wanted her with me 24/7, talking to me, clinging to me, giving me all her fucking attention. She was my drug and to say I was addicted was a understatement.

"If you could be any animal, what would you like be" she came out with as we waited the car ride. She came out with the most random stuff sometimes. I loved her for it.

"Hm, I don't know" I didn't give it much thought.

"Think pumpkin" my heart skipped a fucking beat at the nickname she gave me. Apparently I was similar to a fucking pumpkin, so she called me it.

"I don't know, a lion" I told her.

"Apparently the first animal you think of is what you want people to see you as" she told me. I looked at her, completely going off track of what she was taking about.

She was in baggy black jeans with a dark blue and forest green knitted sweater that she called a Tate sweater or some shit like that. She had black converse on and a small shoulder bag.

I loved the jewellery she always wore and the way she did her hair. Today it was in a high messy pony tail and it was fucking turning me on.

She smelt like coconut today, sometimes she's smells like vanilla or floral. Vanilla was my favourite on her, i could breath her in all day.

She effortlessly looked so good. Like a fucking angel or some god like shit. Just perfect, she was perfect. And she was mine, all mine.

"Christian, are you listening to me" she said, snapping me out my daze. I chuckled at her seriousness and leaned over to peck her on the lips because I couldn't stand staring at her without touching her for any longer.

Her lips were so soft and they always tasted sweet, sweeter than sugar itself. She melted into the kiss. I felt her muscles relax as I held her chin, deepening the kiss.

"I love you" I whispered. Fuck, I can't believe I just said that.

She stopped kissing back and I paused too. My lips edged away from hers and I reopened my eyes. Her eyes opened too and we both looked at each other.

"You-what" she asked, hesitant. I looked down and let out a breath, letting go of her chin.

"I shouldn't of-" I began.

"I love you too" she interrupted. I looked back up to her eyes and my stomach filled with fucking butterflies.

"You do?" I asked, wanting reassurance. She laughed and cupped my face.

"Yes yes yes" she said as she left kisses all over my face. I couldn't help but laugh along with her.

She rested her forehead on mine, her lips close to mine.

"Here boss" Damian said as we pulled up outside target, completely ruining the fucking moment.

- - - - -

She had been dragging me around this fucking shop for 15 minutes and I was already aching to leave. She had put a couple rugs, shelves, fake plants, lights, mirrors in the trolly. They all had a pop of colour somewhere in them.

We was in the candle section and she was taking her time smelling each candle.

"What do you think of this one pumpkin" she passed me the lilac candle. I gave it a small and a sweet lavender went up my nose. It had a gold lid to it and I didn't really mind it, if it made her happy it made me happy.

I put it in the trolly and she gave me a giddy smile that made me smile.

She continued to look through the candles, letting me smell each and every one before putting it in the trolly. So far she had picked a vanilla one, strawberry lemonade or some bullshit like that, and some laundry scent that she liked.

I wasn't paying much attention to the things she was putting in the trolly now, just her. The way her face lit up when she saw something she liked and the way she pushed the trolly, standing on the wheels and making a squeal as she flew down the isles.

We had got to the food and drinks section and she was putting in some snacks.

"Oh my good god" she said happily, "fruit shoots, I haven't had these in ages" she laughed. She picked up the pack of four small purple drinks and put them in. She looked up to me and frowned her eyebrows when I didn't give a reaction.

"You know what a fruit shoot is right" she asked wearily.

"Why is it a deal breaker" I chuckled and her mouth fell open, god that mouth.

"You've never had a fruit shoot" she asked in disbelief. I shook my head and she tutted, "well mr, we're changing that today" she said, putting different colours of the same drink in.

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐓

We had got back to Christians after I popped in home and got a couple more outfits for the next few days of Uni as Christian wanted me to stay at his. I told Jay and he was cool with it so I agreed.

I had thought about how the living arrangements would change when me and Christian were ready, honestly I wanted him around me 24/7 but I wasn't sure if I was going to quick. Plus what if we didn't work out, being with each-other all the time could change things. Right?

But I loved him, so much.

I would love him regardless now, I'm too far in. But a part of me trusted him, I was slowly giving parts of me to him and one day he would have all of me.

But first off if we would ever move in together, this place needed some spice to it. And that's where I come in.

His driver was bringing all the bags of stuff in that we had got at target. This place was in for a splash of colour and I was so excited to make it happened, and a-little surprised he's letting me. We had got things from candles to new rugs to make the place look more homely.

Soon all the bags were in and I flopped on the sofa like I normally did, finding the remote to turn on the tv.

"Do you know how to put up shelves" I asked, looking at him as he took a seat next to me. He hummed a 'mhm' and held his arms out for me to sink into. I let a smile take over my face and snugged into his chest.

He breathed a breath and squeezed me in his arms while I traced my finger tips up his jawline. He had such a nice jawline, sharp and chiselled by god himself.

I could let lost in him all day, his looks, his laugh, his voice, his clothing, his odd ways of showing he cared, just him.

"Guess what" I laughed. I looked up to him, resting my chin in his chest and he looked down to me.

"What mi amore" he replied, brushing my hair out my face, almost admiring me.

"I love you" I said softly and he immediately smiled. I loved that smile. I edged my lips closer to his, his breath fanning over my lips. I left a soft peck on them, unable to resist him.

"My heart is yours, please don't ever give it back" he whispered into my lips.