24:do you feel how you make me feel?

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐓

My eyes fluttered open and I let out a yawn. As my eyes opened, I rubbed the sleep dust from them. And that was when I felt a odd wight on top of me. What the fuck. I looked down and saw Christian fast asleep on me.

Our legs were entwined together and his arms were either side of me as his head rested on my chest. He looked so peaceful asleep, not so intimidating. I brung my hand up to his hair and ran a hand threw it.

"Wake up pumpkin" I whispered in his ear. He let out a small grunt, letting me know he was awake. I let out a small laugh and placed a small kiss on his forehead. I felt a small smile press into me from his lips.

He finally brought his head up and in no rush opened his eyes. I brung my hands up to his eyes and brushed the sleep dust away from his eyes.

"Morning" he said and I think I would have fainted if I was wasn't already laid down, at his raspy morning voice.

"Morning" I replied softly, still getting used to the morning light. He put himself up on his elbows and I reached over to get my phone, my lamp still on. I turned it off by the switch and took my phone.

It was 9:53 already.

But there was one thing eating at my mind, last night. His words kept replay in my head.

"We're not going to talk about it tonight okay. I want you to get some good sleep and if you want, we can talk about it tomorrow when you have a fresh head"

"I think I want to talk about it" I suddenly said, not looking at him. His eyes found mine and he didn't say anything for a second.

"Are you sure" he asked as his hand softly met my cheek, his thumb brushing over my cheekbone. I gave him a small nod and he gave me a small smile I'm reply.

I had been thinking about what to tell him, and I decided the truth, but without the ugly parts.

"I get bad nightmares sometimes" I told him, true but dimly told. "It's really not a big deal, I'm sorry you had to deal with-"

"Shhh" he hushed as he put his thumb over my lips. "You have nothing to be sorry for, understand" he whispered. God why was he so fucking perfect.

"Okay" I whispered back, making him smile slightly.

"Okay" he repeated as he got off of me and stretched as he sat in the edge of the bed. I watched as his back muscles flexed and I felt a small heart beat begin in between my thighs. I sat myself on the elbows, grinning to myself as I watched him get up.

As soon as he turned around, I acted as if I hadn't been looking and got up myself. I stretched and let out a yawn, putting my hand over my mouth out of politeness. He began to walk over to the on-suite. I stood up and followed him as he didn't shut the door.

I had my little wash-bag by the sink so fished out my toothbrush. He had his wash-bag there too and took his toothbrush out as there wasn't much in there so he had no problem finding it.

I squeezed some toothpaste on my brush and he did too. I turn on my toothbrush and began to brush my teeth. I looked at him through the mirror, that was in front us both. He caught my eyes and watched me as I watched him.

We both finally finished up and I decided I needed a shower. I rinsed my mouth with mouth wash and spat it out when it began to burn my gums.

"I'm getting in the shower" I told him as he was still in the bathroom. He smirked at me and I immediately knew what he was thinking. I raised an eyebrow at him and he chuckled lowly.