18:you

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐓

"You make me want to believe in it" he said. What.

The date hadn't gone amazing, especially after he told me he lost count of how any women he had slept with. I was trying not to judge but I couldn't help but feel slightly put off. I had told him I was a virgin, which is a lie but I was never going to tell him that I wasn't. I didn't want him asking questions that I couldn't answer.

Him telling me I made him want to believe in love made my heart flutter but also made me feel scared. I was scared because I felt the same but didn't want to. As selfish as it sounded I didn't want to fall in love with him, but I was.

I stood there like an idiot after the poor man just poured his heart out to me. He was probably rethinking about what he just said, maybe even regretting it.

I took a step closer to him while looking directly up to him, his eyes were on mine worried and waiting for an answer. But I didn't have a verbal answer to give him. I stopped when our chest were basically touching.

My hand trailed up to his cheek and I gave it a small rub while giving him a warm smile. He leant into my hand, feeling comfortable I assume. I went on my tippy toes and my lips touched his. Both our eyes closed as we basked in the moment. His arms were by his side and I think I caught him off guard. I think I caught myself off guard.

The kiss wasn't sexual, it was romantic. It was meaningful, it wasn't a deep kiss. It was a long peck where I could take in the softness of his lips. I pulled away slowly and in no rush reopened my eyes.

He made a smile on his face, a beautiful smile.

He didn't say anything, neither did I. We just looked at each-other as if we were sucking out every piece of information there was to know about the other.

"I best get out these heels" I chuckled slightly and he continued to looked at me. He gave me a understanding nod and I stepped back. I gave him a final smile before closing the door.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in once the door was fully shut. I felt a smile on my face and my cheeks blush at the thought of what just happened.

I began to walk over to the bed where my bag was placed on. I couldn't wait to get out this dress. I slipped out my heels and felt a immediate relief in my feet. I rummaged through my bag, trying to find my pyjamas.

Where the fuck were they.

I kept looking through my bag until there was no where else to look. Frustration built up in me because I was sure I hadn't forgot anything. I tipped my whole bag out on the bag and spread out all my stuff. Nope.

I let out a frustrated huff and ran my hands down my face. What's was I meant to wear now? I mean I could sleep in my dress, but that would be uncomfortable. Oh for god sake.

"Christian" I yelled and hoped he would come to the door so I could ask him for some spare clothes to borrow. This was so embarrassing. I heard as his footsteps walked towards the door I was in.

I walked towards the door and opened it to see him standing there. I took a hot second just to look at him, I mean how could you not.

"I forgot pyjamas" I told him. He smirked slightly and I wondered why this was smirk-worthy.

"What a shame" he hummed, "looks like you will have to go without" that's why. I gave him a 'really' looked and he chuckled. Before he could say anything more, he walked off, hopefully getting me some clothes to wear.