39:finally free

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐓

His voice rung in my ears, sounding just as he did years ago.

"What do I owe the pleasure sweetheart" he chuckled through his yellowing teeth. I felt the anger inside me burn through my skin, as if I was sinking in lava itself.

"Trust me, the pleasure is mine" I chuckled back, knowing I had control not him. The anger that took place in me was stronger than any fear I had ever felt of him. Damn I almost felt like the hulk or some invincible superhero.

I heard the door shut behind me, looking back to see Christian standing at the door. He gave me a small wink and I smiled at him, feeling better knowing he was with me.

"How's life been treating you Johnathan" I said as I pulled up a chair and sat in front of him. His eyes almost looked dead, like they weren't seeing me to their full potential.

"Dad to you dear" he corrected me which only made me break out in laugh.

"If you think you have the privilege of me calling you dad, you have truly gone mad" I said unbothered by him, which only seemed to make him anger.

"Get off your high horse Cam. I raped you a couple times, get over it" he shrugged off and I felt the anger sizzle my skin. "You were asking for it anyway" I could sense how much Christian was holding back from killing him right now.

"I was 7" I told him.

"You was a whore" he threw back at me.

Before I knew it the rage had took over my actions. I only had really read about anger blinding people and now I understood what people meant when they said they saw red. I saw red.

I grabbed the gun I had tucked behind my back, which Vincent had gave me after I asked him a couple hours ago without Christian knowing, and without thinking pulled the trigger just in aim of Johnathan's dick.

I heard Christian wince behind me as he noticed what had happened just before the screams of Johnathan went off. His body jolted continuously, his hands aching to protect his manhood.

"Your a piece of shit" I told him and I knew he could heard me by the scowl he gave me.

"Fucking bitch" he growled, tears streaming from his eyes.

"Camila don't do something your regret amore, I can do it if you can't" Christian put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm okay" I looked back at him, taking his hands and kissing it.

"He only wants you for your pussy, and quite frankly I don't blame him" Johnathan said evilly.

"Shut the fuck up" Christian said back at him, his voice ten times more intimidating.

"You know it's true Camila, you really think anyone would want you" he chuckled. "Your disgusting" he laughed. I felt tears well up in my eyes and before I could say anything back, a punch was thrown at Johnathan.

Hr groaned in pain and I realised Christian had punched him, drawing fresh blood from his lip. "Your worthless, fucking asshole" Christian boomed at him.

"Pumpkin" I said, putting my hand on his back. "I need you to calm down for me" I smiled at him. I was surprisingly calm, I knew anything he would say to me now wouldn't be anything new.

Christians chest was heaving up and down, his jaw bunched up. He looked back at my father and spat on him. Johnathan closed his eyes, wincing.

"If your going to kill me get it over and done with. Your good at finishing things fast Camila, why don't you use your usefulness now" he chuckled.

I had always hated my body for not disliking what he did to me. As I grew up I realised what he was doing to me and I began to understand how I was meant to feel while having sex, or in this case rape.

No matter how much I cried and stiffened because of the pain. Parts of my body didn't recognise that I was trying to reject him. I hated that he made me finish with him, I hated my body for letting it happen.

"I didn't have a choice" I stated.

"You loved it, you slut" he said back. I shook my head in disbelief and laughed.

I aimed the gun at one of his knee caps and without hesitation pulled the trigger.

Another whale of screams left his lips, giving me genuine satisfaction. I watched as his body jolted and cried out in pain. Again, i heard a voice tell me in my head. So I shot his other knee cap.

I watched as he got more desperate for me to stop. My face was blank, maybe a small smirk.

"Your sick" he yelled as blood poured from his body.

Christian wasn't going to kill him, I was. And I wasn't going to do it quickly. I was going to make him bleed out, starve, deteriorate.

"I would watch your mouth old man" I told him.

"And why's that" he groaned out in pain.

"Because the next bullet goes in your stomach" I said, holding power in my voice. He didn't say anything but stayed quiet, having nothing to say back to me.

I looked at him for a moment, it was sad really. The man who I was suppose to learn from, look up to, feel safe by him, was the man I was most scared of.

And it wasn't that I was scared of him in this very moment, it was that I was at the bottom of the endless thoughts I had of him, memories I had of him. Because he was here, in front of me, just there.

He wasn't this higher power, he was like everyone else, physically anyway.

I felt sad for myself, that I was given this life because of his decisions. I wondered how things would be different if he didn't do what he did.

I felt empty.

"Why" I asked, not intimidatingly, just genuinely. I wanted to know why, ugly or not, I needed to know. He looked at me, he knew what I was asking. And I knew he wasn't going to sugar coat his answer.

"Your mother stopped sleeping with me after we had you" he told me, "she said she didn't feel sexy anymore. So I was desperate" he looked down as he spoke, almost looking ashamed for the first time ever.

"Why me" I asked.

"You look like your mother, your the closest I could get to her without touching her" he told me. I understood his reasoning but whatever he said would never excuse his actions.

I had heard enough, I didn't need anything more from him now.

I lifted the gun and aimed it for his stomach. Knowing that when I shot, even if it was immediate, I was killing him.

He shut his eyes, I wondered what it felt like to know you was going to die. I hope he felt the pain I felt, I hope he was scared, I hope he felt like he couldn't move, I hope he felt worthless.

Bang.

My eyes screwed shut and I felt a small smile tug at my lips.

I was free.

- - - - -

I struggled with writers block with this chapter so I hope it isn't too shit lmao.