10:beautiful temptation

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐒𝐎𝐍

She was so fucking sexy, without even knowing it. The way her body reacted to my touch made my dick hard beyond relief. The way her laugh lit up a room made my stomach go fucking fuzzy.

I loved her curves of softness. She was the most astonishing girl I ever met. She had safe eyes, perhaps that's the best way to say it. She had a beauty that made those billboard princesses look as plain and basic as the next bitch. Camila was something real.

She had so much power over me without even knowing it. She could ask me to get a rock off the fucking moon and I'd do it, for her. It was driving me insane.

I was used to girls falling for me. Then I would string them along for a while and play hard to get until I was the only man in the world they wanted to fall in love with. The only man they thought about. It amused me how obsessed and flustered I could get any girl with ease. It was like a hobby. A hobby that made me a complete prick, that I had now noticed.

But Camila, she was so reluctant and I had no idea why. We would get as far as a kiss and then she would back away. I didn't know if I was doing something wrong or if I was pushing her too far for her own comfort. That why I left when she told me to, the second time anyway.

The very thought of the emotions I was developing for her made me want to ignore everything. Not her. But life, perhaps.

I didn't deserve her.

"You, Christian" he said look down to me in utter disgust, "deserve nothing" he scoffed. "Your mothers love would have been too good for you" that hurt.

I didn't deserve anything.

I knew it would be best if I kept my distance from her. Because when she was close, when I inhaled her scent, touched the silk of her skin, basked in the warmth of her fucking smile, she was far too tempting. But I just couldn't bring myself to distance myself from her.

"Earth to Christian" Vince laughed. We were all sat in our conference room, discussing the money we brought in and stocks we sold this month.

"What" I groaned in a unsatisfied voice.

"Penny for a thought" Vince asked and I rolled my eyes. Camila Beckett.

"Are you still hung up on that waitress or did she reject you too many times" JJ asked with a smug smile when I didn't respond to Vince. I glared and him and he had his eyebrow raised. His bruises on his nose were slowly disappearing but every time he spoke I wanted to make them reappear.

I got up and slowly walked over to him with my hands in my pockets. I stopped when I was directing in front of his chair. He looked up to me and swallowed thickly, making me smirk.

"Say that again" I challenged him with a calm tone that I knew was intimidating.

"Oh ok" Vince hummed as he got up to come over to me. "Cmon big-man let's go get some air" he said as he rubbed my shoulders. If it was anyone else, I'd probably have them bleeding from their eyes on the floor by now.

Me and Vincent had been friends my whole life. The rest of the guys were friends but I only really tolerated them. I didn't want friends or need friends. I wouldn't count Vince as friend, he was more of a brother.